Do you have to have a season ticket to be a true bear?

Skyson1872

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2013-8-27 at 4:08 PM, Skyson1872 said:

I was talking to my mate, and he says I'm not a true fan because this is the first season I have had a season ticket. The thing is, I know just as much about Rangers if not more than him. I think it's not right at all, many fans are unable to attend games but can be the most passionate there is, does that make them not a true blue?

I have a season ticket for Scotland rugby currently. I am not a true fan. 

*I was a true fan when this thread was posted.

Only had a season ticket for the last 4 seasons but I class myself as a stanch true blue.followed all my life. There can only be 43000 season holders at a time. I will be one for life now though. Touch wood.WATP. weather we are supporters or fans.? No surrender 

what a load off shit.i was a season tkt holder for years,

until I became older;and I became very ill,and can manage:pipe:

to very few cames now,but Rangers is my heart and soul.

2 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

No worries mate. Been on this site for a few years and followed what yous do. Feel bad for not backing the fund all this time. Better late than never. WATP

:thumbsup:

I hope that comment inspires other RM Members in the same boat to do likewise.

You can still be a Bear if you bypass a Season Ticket as long as you've skipped into the piggery on Old Firm day and then on the way out skelped a tim with a chair that you ermm didny snap off doing the Bouncy in the Rangers end

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Of course not, you're just a tight arse, glory hunter who will try and get tickets for big games.

You do know I was 14 when I posted this, haven't missed a game in 4 years and bussed it to Germany and back. 

On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Skyson1872 said:

I was talking to my mate, and he says I'm not a true fan because this is the first season I have had a season ticket. The thing is, I know just as much about Rangers if not more than him. I think it's not right at all, many fans are unable to attend games but can be the most passionate there is, does that make them not a true blue?

We are all true blues on this forum (at least we should be) i have had a season ticket for the past few years but had long spells before where i barely went to a game and other times when i went every other week.

Things happen in life and priorities change and its not possible to always get to the games.

As long as you contribute when you can you are as big a supporter as anyone on here on anywhere else for that matter.