QOS v Rangers

Dennis

Because it will be severely inconvenient for the majority of our fans. We should be able to beat Queen of the South without Peralta and Macleod. Peralta hasn't even kicked a ball in anger yet. We will have Bell, Law, Clark, Mohsni, Daly, Foster and Smith also available.

So? We have players on international duty, why should we not have a full strength squad out?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delayed coverage? What an absolute shambles! (Break out the illegal streams and watch it on real time - Fuck Alba)

Just can't get into those streams, full of malware and shitty quality pictures. I have peer blocker and found that the there was some weird addresses appearing, 'research centres' in China and Syria amongst others.

Just can't get into those streams, full of malware and shitty quality pictures. I have peer blocker and found that the there was some weird addresses appearing, 'research centres' in China and Syria amongst others.

What's that mean mate?

What's that mean mate?

Peer blocker is a programme you can download, it shows and blocks IP addresses which have been communicating with your computer when you are on P2P sites. I would never go on a P2P site without it. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but 'research centres' I would put down as government agencies or hacker communities.

I suppose if there's one good thing about this it's that Ally has the full 90 mins of the Arbroath league game at Ibrox to try a few of the new boys out and find out who's sharpest to make the squad for the QOTS game as oppose to first game after the embargo being a cup tie and maybe gambling a few new players.