Rangers v Dunfermline in october

Dennis

We could have easily played Qos on Saturday but decided not to due to call ups.

A pile of pish imo.

Exactly, how many call ups did we have? Peralta, Wallace and Shiels ?! Just get the Dunfermline game played, we should have enough to beat them without call ups. Also, a weekend without a game and having to watch Scotland is unbearable!

Exactly, how many call ups did we have? Peralta, Wallace and Shiels ?! Just get the Dunfermline game played, we should have enough to beat them without call ups. Also, a weekend without a game and having to watch Scotland is unbearable!

At the time we requested the move neither Shiels nor Wallace were called up, so at that point we moved the game for a player who has yet to make his debut for us. <cr>

5.30 on a Saturday is this a first for Rangers?In all my time of supporting us i cannot recall going to a game at this k.o. on a Saturday?

Used to be a regular time before the season where we won the title at poekheid. The drunken antics from their mob, falling off stands and chucking coins at Dallas got it all stopped by the Police. That game KO at 6pm if I recall on a Sunday.

That was at Fir Park (Neil McCann scored direct from a corner) but the Hibs game was earlier that season.

I see, did Tam McManus not score a screamer for Hibs in the 2-2 each game at Ibrox, or was that another season, ma memories letting me down here lol.

Macleod on u21 duty too. If we had played and lost everybody would be raging that we had not got the match postponed to having some of our best players unavailable

That was at Fir Park (Neil McCann scored direct from a corner) but the Hibs game was earlier that season.

I always remember Neil McCann trying that from corners.

I would have every single corner took like that.

If you have a couple of players standing in front of the keeper (between the keeper and the ball) the best a keeper is going to get is a punch on the ball, either back out for another corner or right into box causing all sorts of havoc.

Who was the last dead ball "expert" we had? It seems we have been shit at ALL set pieces for years. Charlie Adam, who never really got a proper chance? Before that, Albertz, who despite his reputation, rarely scored direct from a free kick. I honestly can't think of any others that got you thinking - we've got a good chance here. It's something that should be piss easy for any pro - put that ball in that area with a bit of pace.

I can't believe how often Steven Davis was allowed to waste a free kick. Did he ever score one or beat the first man from a corner?