The latest from 3 men and a dug

thehost

I do not know what to be more amused at, their little pun with mini or their kwality spooling.

I trust (see what I did there) that the message is getting through to this forum and indeed our current board. These puffed up zealots speak for a small cabal of self-interested concerns, little of which concerns the betterment of The Rangers.

Some may say that the day is rapidly approaching where people look themselves in the mirror and enquire do they support The Rangers or a rag tag of "nae money but big mooths" folk.

Who needs hack's causing the club mayhem when we have this lot doing more damage that Jum could ever dream of.

http://www.therst.co.uk/join-statement-mini-investigation/

Official Statement - Posted on September 09, 2013

Statement from the Rangers Supporters Association, Rangers Supporters Assembly and Rangers Supporters Trust.

We are once again in a crucial period in regard to the governance of our club and we call on the Rangers CEO, Craig Mather, to discuss various aspects of the operation of our club which are causing concern for our members.

We also call on the CEO to provide supporters with an update on the promised “mini investigation” into alleged defamatory comments regarding John Grieg, the greatest ever Ranger.

Additionally, we call on the club to present accounts as quickly as practicable and announce the date of the AGM.

We understand current events place a heavy demand on the CEO’s time, however, we believe the concerns of the supporters, the single biggest investors in our club, must be a priority.

This is the problem with obsession, host. You moan and whine about the RST when they do something wrong, when they do something right, when they do something inbetween, and even when they do nothing at all.

What you seem to fail to understand is that this dilutes any genuine criticism you have of them, because people are bored of you moaning about them and will dismiss it as a continuation of your obsession.

You're harming your own cause, but are too blindly obsessed to see it.

P.S. You could substitute Paul Murray for the RST in this post, I still believe it would be valid.

This is the problem with obsession, host. You moan and whine about the RST when they do something wrong, when they do something right, when they do something inbetween, and even when they do nothing at all.

What you seem to fail to understand is that this dilutes any genuine criticism you have of them, because people are bored of you moaning about them and will dismiss it as a continuation of your obsession.

P.S. You could substitute Paul Murray for the RST in this post, I still believe it would be valid.

Not at all.

People have a right to see what they issue.

I have pointed them in that direction.

Lot's of folk agree with what they have said.

I just want to bring to their attention what people are saying, ostensibly upon their behalf, despite no gathering of opinion.

At least he has kept his ramblings in a separate thread for a change instead of boring the rest of us to tears by ambushing every other thread with his obsession.

The thing I dont get about you 'thehost' is why do you care? Do they speak for you or claim to speak for you? They represent their members....I dont agree with alot of views and actions of RST but at the same time as you have said on multiple occasions they are a minority group so give it a rest eh...If anything you are raising their profile by constantly going on about them. If you feel you could do a better job in representing a larger percentage of our fanbase then go ahead....or are you one of these sad little people who hide behind their keyboard taking shots at everyone and anyone that has a little bit more publicity or recognition than you?

I do not know what to be more amused at, their little pun with mini or their kwality spooling.

I trust (see what I did there) that the message is getting through to this forum and indeed our current board. These puffed up zealots speak for a small cabal of self-interested concerns, little of which concerns the betterment of The Rangers.

Some may say that the day is rapidly approaching where people look themselves in the mirror and enquire do they support The Rangers or a rag tag of "nae money but big mooths" folk.

Who needs hack's causing the club mayhem when we have this lot doing more damage that Jum could ever dream of.

http://www.therst.co...-investigation/

Statement from the Rangers Supporters Association, Rangers Supporters Assembly and Rangers Supporters Trust.

We are once again in a crucial period in regard to the governance of our club and we call on the Rangers CEO, Craig Mather, to discuss various aspects of the operation of our club which are causing concern for our members.

We also call on the CEO to provide supporters with an update on the promised "mini investigation" into alleged defamatory comments regarding John Grieg, the greatest ever Ranger.

Additionally, we call on the club to present accounts as quickly as practicable and announce the date of the AGM.

We understand current events place a heavy demand on the CEO's time, however, we believe the concerns of the supporters, the single biggest investors in our club, must be a priority.

It appears the unholy trinity do not know the difference between investors and fans, some fans are investors the majority are paying customers also who do this triumvirate think they speak for and will the make it clear whom they claim to speak for, cue surrender monkeys and hand wringers congregating.

At least he has kept his ramblings in a separate thread for a change instead of boring the rest of us to tears by ambushing every other thread with his obsession.

The thing I dont get about you 'thehost' is why do you care? Do they speak for you or claim to speak for you? They represent their members....I dont agree with alot of views and actions of RST but at the same time as you have said on multiple occasions they are a minority group so give it a rest eh...If anything you are raising their profile by constantly going on about them. If you feel you could do a better job in representing a larger percentage of our fanbase then go ahead....or are you one of these sad little people who hide behind their keyboard taking shots at everyone and anyone that has a little bit more publicity or recognition than you?

I am simply pointing out that around 6-10 people are issuing statements pretending that they represent the views of thousands of members when, in fact, the members have never been questioned from any of the three organisations.

They are abusing their positions in order to puport radicalisation of the support in favour of McColl and paul murray when no such authority has been obtained.

As a life member of the RST they are claiming to speak for me.

In short think the unions of the 1970's.

It appears the unholy trinity do not know the difference between investors and fans, some fans are investors the majority are paying customers also who do this triumvirate think they speak for and will the make it clear whom they claim to speak for, cue surrender monkeys and hand wringers congregating.

BP'S post could equally apply to you too.

I am simply pointing out that around 6-10 people are issuing statements pretending that they represent the views of thousands of members when, in fact, the members have never been questioned from any of the three organisations.

They are abusing their positions in order to puport radicalisation of the support in favour of McColl and paul murray when no such authority has been obtained.

As a life member of the RST they are claiming to speak for me.

In short think the unions of the 1970's.

I may be wrong in this but, when you elect a board to a position, do they not then speak for that particular organisation? Is the board's (of that organisation) remit not to work on behalf of their members and take normal decisions for their members without the need to poll them all the time?

I will be honest here and say I haven't even bothered to read the constitution of any of the above mentioned groups but that is how other organisations generally operate.

They quite openly say they speak for their (limited) members, they could make it clearer to say that they ONLY speak for their members to avoid the confusion of speaking for all the fans (which they insinuate (by association) sometimes but never state).

A a life member, can you not raise the issue (even ask for an EGM) with the RST and ask them to vote on who ALL the members should back for the board?

I just think your obvious vindictiveness towards fellow fans is way over the top. Not really hand-wringing now is it?

If you want to stump him, just ask him who thinks will line up at right back this weekend, and who is our best central defensive pairing.

Tip: he doesnt talk football.

http://www.therst.co...-investigation/

We also call on the CEO to provide supporters with an update on the promised "mini investigation" into alleged defamatory comments regarding John Grieg, the greatest ever Ranger.

We understand current events place a heavy demand on the CEO's time, however, we believe the concerns of the supporters, the single biggest investors in our club, must be a priority.

Read what you have written, then look in the mirror, very apt, people with big mooths and nae money. !