Wallace capped ..

Bluepeter9

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully understand people not wanting to support Scotland.

But what i don't understand are people who follow England, I work in London and many find the notion of a Scotsman following "their" team pathetic.

A tad cringeworthy, I have no problem against england or any home nation however i have never understood this supporting another country over your own in the first instance.

I am not a massive Scotland fan but like to see them do well, dont understand the hate towards the team over the

association.

Well Done Lee and well done Scotland. Macedonia had been on a cracking run of late at home and to be them well and convincingly is only a good thing.

There's a long way to go and Lee Wallace will be there for our rise again (tu)

The rise of both Scotland and Rangers

But what i don't understand are people who follow England, I work in London and many find the notion of a Scotsman following "their" team pathetic.

I wouldn't say I follow them but I often watch their games. It all stems from when Woods, Butcher, Roberts, Stevens and Steven were in their team.

Like last night I watched the England game because the result mattered.

And you wonder why we can't organise a piss up in a brewery and constantly get attacked.

We are now attacking fellow bears born in Scotland for supporting the national team. Rangers have had a good history of getting players into the national team and I guess we use to make up the largest section of the Scotland support.

I still think it is a great honour for any football player to represent their country and I still want rangers players to have that attitude.

I don't mind seeing England do well, Wales and Northern Ireland as well. I don't support any of them, I just would like to seem them do well. As long as they aren't playing us!

I've just moved back to Scotland from living in London for a few years, I lived in North West London, a few stops away from Wembley. When England were playing at home it would give you reason enough to want them to lose but I still would like to see the team do well. It's the same with our support. I'm no fan of the tartan army but I'm still a Scotland supporter.

Too many people look for excuses not to support Scotland. If you don't want to support them, don't. Just spare us the nonsense about the SFA and the supporters and all the other pish.

And you wonder why we can't organise a piss up in a brewery and constantly get attacked.

We are now attacking fellow bears born in Scotland for supporting the national team. Rangers have had a good history of getting players into the national team and I guess we use to make up the largest section of the Scotland support.

I still think it is a great honour for any football player to represent their country and I still want rangers players to have that attitude.

I fear for the Scotland team mate honestly I do. I'm extremely proud to be Scottish but watched England last night because the result mattered.

We seem to hate everyone at the moment.

They are all Irish wannabees

Edinburgh is only interested in Rugby

That leaves Aberdeen fans, who are more interested in booing Scottish internationalists for their affiliation with Rangers.

Pretty sad really.

I don't mind seeing England do well, Wales and Northern Ireland as well. I don't support any of them, I just would like to seem them do well. As long as they aren't playing us!

I've just moved back to Scotland from living in London for a few years, I lived in North West London, a few stops away from Wembley. When England were playing at home it would give you reason enough to want them to lose but I still would like to see the team do well. It's the same with our support. I'm no fan of the tartan army but I'm still a Scotland supporter.

Too many people look for excuses not to support Scotland. If you don't want to support them, don't. Just spare us the nonsense about the SFA and the supporters and all the other pish.

You've just moved back from London so you probably have no idea about half the shit we went through.Fuck the SFA and their football team.

Congratulations to Lee Wallace.

Man of the match for me. ;)

It's been a good number of years since I so wanted a Scotland player to score a goal as much as I wanted Lee to score that goal last night but sadly it wasn't to be.

I want to support Scotland but I can't. I could not stand beside a group of tartan clad teuchters and sheep shaggers and faux Irish pretend Scots and support the same team as them knowing full well that they hate me just for being a Rangers supporter and they boo any player, selected for international duty, that plays for Rangers.

When the collusion of anti Rangers, Sellik appeasing mafia depart Hampden and Scotland for good then I might consider being remotely interested in Scotland.

Until then, no thanks.