Time for McCoist to do the right thing

GOAT

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old rant, same posters joining in. Mundane and pointless. Anyone who expects us to coast every game is delusional.

Just so i understand your point - it is delusional to expect a full-time team worth around 8 million to coast against part-time opposition worth probably around 35k?

probably even more delusional to expect the full-time team to beat the part-time team in mid-week games when the part-timers have been working all day?

and just in case you think i'm moaning for the sake of it, my gripe is the bigger picture - we are no where near prepared to take on SPL opposition, and the way we are going, Ally will never have us ready. I'm frightened for what happens if he is in charge when we are in the top league - he'll make the teams of the early 80's look positively electric

Do the right thing and delete your thread .... It really is pretty sad after what our club has been through. What the fcuk class of player do you think we have?Silky samba soccer stars ffs. We are Rangers were on the way back to the top and you should appreciate that fact alone.

Are you blaming a striker for service he is not getting from other members of the team? Daly has gave 100% every match he has played so far. Any footballing issues we do have, have got absolutely nothing to do with him.

Daly is a little bit better than Sanddancer.

That's about it.

Do the right thing and delete your thread .... It really is pretty sad after what our club has been through. What the fcuk class of player do you think we have?Silky samba soccer stars ffs. We are Rangers were on the way back to the top and you should appreciate that fact alone.

Delete a thread as it doesn't share your view?

Aye Ally, even though you've got a 100% record in the league this season, you must do the right thing!!!!

A pub team manager with that squad could expect to have a 100% record so far.

It is simple. No man ,not even a legend like Ally, is bigger than the club and it is apparent he is not the man to lead us back to the top.

Yes I can agree the players have to take the rap also but it just seems like he is unable to motivate them for whatever reason.

Do the right thing Ally... and fucking drop Daly

This is definitely worthy of a quote and a reply. Clark scored a hat-trick against this mob last season, on the artificial pitch, so has proven to be solid on the surface. How can you possibly overlook that and pick Daly for the main striking role?

As for Ally walking, I doubt he will.

Same old rant, same posters joining in. Mundane and pointless. Anyone who expects us to coast every game is delusional.

We don't expect to coast every game but neither do we expect to be made to look like a pub team by a third tier Scottish outfit. We were hanging on at the end FFS

Our class of player is a damned sight higher than that of our opponents.

Last season,I would have agreed with you but we have now spent dosh,Ally has HIS players in, and we have had a proper pre-season so we should be playing football that's easier on the eye.

It's the same posters who wanted rid of Walter after he lost the league and Uefa cup final in 2008, wonder how getting rid of him at that point would have worked out for us. After every bad result Walter had actually you had these same greeting faced guys screaming for his head and he went on to win three in a row amongst other trophies. Ally is doing ok, so far this season his new look squad has. 100 percent record and have scored a lot of goals, not every game will be easy though.

Just so i understand your point - it is delusional to expect a full-time team worth around 8 million to coast against part-time opposition worth probably around 35k?

probably even more delusional to expect the full-time team to beat the part-time team in mid-week games when the part-timers have been working all day?

and just in case you think i'm moaning for the sake of it, my gripe is the bigger picture - we are no where near prepared to take on SPL opposition, and the way we are going, Ally will never have us ready. I'm frightened for what happens if he is in charge when we are in the top league - he'll make the teams of the early 80's look positively electric

£8m plucked that out of the air - squad assembled for zero

Did you miss the fact we won both midweek and today?

Did you miss that we have just put this squad together and we have the whole of this season And the whole of next season to gel and continue building and 4 more transfer windows before the start of the season we will be playing in the top division!?

Our class of player is a damned sight higher than that of our opponents.

Last season,I would have agreed with you but we have now spent dosh,Ally has HIS players in, and we have had a proper pre-season so we should be playing football that's easier on the eye.

We have been. While disappointing the last 1/2 games we will only get stronger as the season progresses.

Then when the league is secured hopefully we'll improve again and not take our foot off the gas like last season and coast to the finish.

One game with pish play, a win at that and theres calls for ally to go.

Fuck sake give him time to pick the team, the set up and the style to lead us the rest of the season. Ally is Rangers and he's leading us back to the top, judge him on his merits not on the way he achieves them.

It's the same posters who wanted rid of Walter after he lost the league and Uefa cup final in 2008, wonder how getting rid of him at that point would have worked out for us. After every bad result Walter had actually you had these same greeting faced guys screaming for his head and he went on to win three in a row amongst other trophies. Ally is doing ok, so far this season his new look squad has. 100 percent record and have scored a lot of goals, not every game will be easy though.

But but but Ally is just a Walter clone and should be hung for that - according to some!!

Yep it's the same 2-3 moaning anti-Ally gits - they even seem to forget we won the game!

We have been. While disappointing the last 1/2 games we will only get stronger as the season progresses.

Then when the league is secured hopefully we'll improve again and not take our foot off the gas like last season and coast to the finish.

As long as fans are spending their time/money to turn up and support us, the least we should expect in return is 100% effort for the whole game, irrespective of whether the league is won

Too many blinded by who the man is rather than what he does. I'll tell you what he does, nothing!

He is not good enough to be a manager of anyone, if this was anyone else other than Ally you would all be in agreement and you fucking know it. Clueless and useless as a manager.