Well a lot of our support just embarrassed and disgraced themselves

GOAT

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think about the points raised on the fliers at the ground today? Especially the 440% Apr

Are they all lies?

I'm not saying they are lies not am I saying people aren't entitled to voice their opinion however what I am saying is until there are some facts to go on.....demanding resignations and holding protests is pointless especially when the vast majority don't know what they are protesting about!

Lol you are fast becoming a joke here mate....you still have answered the pertinent question....why??? What facts do you have?

Sorry, enjoying myself too much, lets just say, Walter told you when he left what he thought of the Board and i think we may hear more from him nearer the AgM,

Now im away to enjoy myself again, Brill result........

Maybe it should be left to the last 5 mins, but, Every Bear there today should be standing up against this Board.

I'm starting to think that suck has planted you here to peddle their agenda.

Sack the board - keep that pish until the accounts let us see what they have actually done.

I g back to some very good advice by other forum members. Wait until the accounts are released and then form an opinion.

I wouldn't go as far to say the protest was embarrassing because they genuinely care about the club. It maybe their passion is over ruling their rationality but that's not embarrassing.

Anyway, can we ALL please wait for the accounts?

There was a guy beside me today giving it sack the board and all that and the guy in front of him said to him "have u bought shares", the guy replyed "no" to what he said "well fuck up you dont have any say in the matter then". He was stum for the rest off the match

SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!

bbc sportsound and its Rangers hating employees are currently in overdrive discussing and backing the protest at Ibrox today.

Spears, cosgrove etc foaming at the mouth at the prospect of seeing more damage being heaped upon us.

That speaks volumes as to who REAL Rangers fans should be backing.

We all know that these cunts dont support anything that is good for us.

Well done to all those so called "bears" who played into our enemies hands. I wonder just how many of you knew what you were objection to.

I agree with that, the protest is more about us demanding transparency.. I don't trust any member on that board right now and they've all been connected in some way to Whyte, Green and Ahmad.

I also doubt the accounts will really tell us anything, we know the money has gone, who to, why and to who's benefit is what needs clarity.

If we don't demand this and the club goes tits up again it'll be OUR own fault this time

I've only seen two embarrassing things today: this thread & McMuddo's ridiculous blog.