Well a lot of our support just embarrassed and disgraced themselves

GOAT

during the 18th and 72nd minutes fans did a banner display saying sack the board.

edit. this also included around 1/2 to 3/4 of the stadium (my opinion on numbers)standing up and singing sack the board.

Couldn't hear it on TV but Rule Britannia etc. were loud and proud.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pish when the new recruits get pumped onto the Backshift isnt it.

North Rd is obviously on a break.

FFS Give it a break you lot, you moan when guys post Topics against the Board, and, here you lot are moaning about the protest today.

Fcuk sake, enjoy the night, it was a great day out there on the park and the support our forces got.

pps, last one.....When have the Bill Struth stand ever sang :lol:

let's get it straight, these self obsessed malcontents are NOT Rangers supporters!! With a group of around two to three hundred they are also certainly not even representative of the wider Rangers fan base, but nothing other than mini's right wing bum kissing brigade. Heard one on snyde and jesus wept we are in trouble with fans like that. Publicly he played right into the hands of the haters of our club with his accusations of wrong doing.

They have done nothing but harm the club, end of!

I hope mini does the right thing and go hang himself, after he gets run out of town at the AGM and takes these so called supporters with him!

Trust me Snyde have these fuckers on speed dial and phone them back when it suits them .Id kick sweet ....out of these total dick fucks that embarres our club and support .They are repugnant in their crawling up Snydes arse .

But to sack the board we need to line up replacements no?

The club can't move forward without board members.

Until their is a proven choice of people to replace those already in place I shall remain on the fence.

I will speak out once the accounts are published.

Today is also a form of campaigning - which seems to bypass a lot of people on here. Things like that don't just appear out of thin air, it's getting up of the arse that gets thing rolling.

People are tired of waiting, unfortunately that is all the same chat we got when Whyte was in charge. No chance are fans taking it again.

So...once again, no proof?

Fuck it sack ra board!

you are being purposefully obtuse is that cause you know you are wrong.

Fact 1. Some of them get 100% bonuses when we win the league

Fact 2. Some of them get 5% of every deal they sign on behalf of Rangers even though they are paid hundreds of thousands a year to do just that.

we know they are facts because they have admitted or told us this themselves.

Do you not agree that anyone who is on these deals and those who have sat back and allowed people to make millions of the backs of our fans should be replaced with those of a more honest ilk?

That's what an AGM is for, the shareholders decide

This "waiting for the accounts" thing is nonsense, the money is gone and I doubt we'll find out where to unless we start asking questions.

Until their is a proven choice of people to replace those already in place I shall remain on the fence.

Pushing their lies, yet you then say before the facts are known, so how is it a lie if we don't know the facts? I understand what your saying about waiting to find out before acting, but people are of the viewpoint - why wait to act incase its too late? After some of the stuff that's happened to us I can definitely understand people wanting to act rather than sitting on our hands waiting for the worst to happen. Their entitled to protest, just as much as your entitled to drown them out.

Lies are spouted on here every day against the board.

What are they acting upon? a board who have done a decent job in rebuilding a club that was about to take its last breath?

If you know otherwise, please enlighten us all.

At the end of the day. Protesting was a success as it got the message across and we can go home happy that the fans at the game rallied round it with Sack The Board. Best place to have an idea of how the feeling is. Time for action now and there will be a lot more coming up until this is resolved, no doubts.

Couldn't hear it on TV but Rule Britannia etc. were loud and proud.

atmosphere was superb today right from the start, wish it was like that every game, you could see it had the opposition shi**ing themselves. :clap:

you are being purposefully obtuse is that cause you know you are wrong.

Fact 1. Some of them get 100% bonuses when we win the league

Fact 2. Some of them get 5% of every deal they sign on behalf of Rangers even though they are paid hundreds of thousands a year to do just that.

we know they are facts because they have admitted or told us this themselves.

Do you not agree that anyone who is on these deals and those who have sat back and allowed people to make millions of the backs of our fans should be replaced with those of a more honest ilk?

Who then?

And why would I care about something so stupid like that? Fortunately my skins a lot thicker than that to care about a couple of bellends on a radio talking about today. If anything maybe it will further enhance the pressure.

Are you actually insinuating that you shouldn't stand up against something because the media will all talk about it and it won't look very good? Plenty of pricks in Rangers suits do that already for us. They'll be talking about something a lot worse if nothing can be changed.

Let me say it again incase some REAL Rangers fans missed it.......

Your efforts are being lauded right now by Cosgrove, Spears and K Jackson on sportsound.

Well done.

during the 18th and 72nd minutes fans did a banner display saying sack the board.

edit. this also included around 1/2 to 3/4 of the stadium (my opinion on numbers)standing up and singing sack the board.

What utter nonsense 1/2 to 3/4?

From my seat it was only about 1 in 15 or 20 that joined in.

Your getting the words opinion and hope mixed up.

Fuckin bheggars the lot of them! Saracen Bar, Possil, if you have an issue, as I sure we can debate it! I'm the one you won't be able to miss and the names Billy!

Possil, eh. At least you'll have another team nearby to support after the AGM because, judging by your posts over the last few weeks, you and Rangers aren't going to be comfortable bedfellows if PM becomes a director again.

People sitting back and calling those who are taking action, idiots?

This is exactly what is wrong with our support, a big divide right down the middle; sure you might not get involved, but don't call those of us who stand up and voice our opinion idiots. Half the fuckers in Ibrox don't sing eitherway, whether they're handed a leaflet or not.

But to actually sit there and refer to our own supporters as Tarrier Like, a disgrace and an embarrassment? Get yer head checked.

And to those who say - "THIS DAY WAS ABOUT OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN!" - Some of those soldiers joined in on the Sack the Board protests, granted the ones who aren't Rangers fans may not have cared, but still; if they can join in and have no problem with it, then what the fuck is you lots problem?

If ye don't like it, shut up.

If ye support movements, then great.

So the Board that brought back Green, re-employed Media House and Irvine after telling us the wouldn't be using them,videod the then Chairman when he was the worse for wear, threaten to sue supporters, waste Police time over a threat that never was, promised an enquiry into Jack's comments re Greig and haven't delivered, promised the fans that the accounts would be out bt now and haven't delivered, appointed a convicted criminal to the Football Club Board, use McLaughlin at the BBC as their mouthpiece, and have almost 30% of shareholders ( shareholders, who actually paid full value for their shares and didn't get them for a penny a pop) and couldn't tell us at a meeting that all the IPO money was gone and then tell the Sun a couple of days later that it was spent, and is described by an outgoing Chairman as dysfunctional - deserve our support? But heyhoe as long as Paul Murray and some guy who runs another forum are stuffed, it's all good.

Do not let facts get in the way of their deflective tactics, i await some assurances from the board to put everyones mind at rest...... not.........For the record did not totally agree with the statement from the fans today,and thousands joined in first time around....no smoke without fire imo...

What utter nonsense 1/2 to 3/4?

From my seat it was only about 1 in 15 or 20 that joined in.

Your getting the words opinion and hope mixed up.

bollocks, absolute bollocks, if you could read you will see i was sitting down not taking part. today is the first time i have ever felt seperate from the majority of the gers support to say it was 1 in 15 is nonsense. Difference between you and me is i can admit the truth even when i wish it wasn't so.

Possil, eh. At least you'll have another team nearby to support after the AGM because, judging by your posts over the last few weeks, you and Rangers aren't going to be comfortable bedfellows if PM becomes a director again.

Charlie has a very definitive view on how he will settle the rhebs hash, always good to be informed.