rangers v dunfermline postponed

tam watp

Can't be arsed wading through eighteen pages but can I assume that someone has pointed out that this postponement has nothing to do with availability of players and everything to do with denying an opportunity to protest before the AGM?

Gogzy's idea of a bounce game is a good one but won't happen because it would still provide a platform for protest.

McCoist should have told Mather/board : "my team can beat Dunfermline so if you want to cancel because of protest, keep me and my players out of it, thanks"

Shameful from all concerned.

:lol: and you have proof of this do you?

According to jim Jeffries the decision was made by ally and he alone....

Also to potential date for the rescheduled game is Tuesday November 5th.....which will put out a lot of folk....stupid desicion!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also to potential date for the rescheduled game is Tuesday November 5th.....which will put out a lot of folk....stupid desicion!

Fuck sake - the Sons of Struth and the RST have a joint fund raising bonfire that night with an effigy of Craig Mather all made up ready to put on the top

The club have obviously rescheduled this game deliberately for that night to frustrate them

I'm ragibeeling

Fuck sake - the Sons of Struth and the RST have a joint fund raising bonfire that night with an effigy of Craig Mather all made up ready to put on the top

The club have obviously rescheduled this game deliberately for that night to frustrate them

I'm ragibeeling

They will twist anything and everything to suit their agenda

Very much show.

Some folk on here need to take a look at themselves.

Some comments regading mccoist being a bottler etc are the exact opposite of what he is (and has shown this many times in the past)

Rangers should have been making a stand in any case about a game at 5.30 on a Sat, this time inconveniences even more people than those affected by the late call off.

As the sensible folk on here realise, the late call off is due to us requiring at least 3 players called up, and, therefore, had to wait for this to happen first.

There would be the potential for this game time becoming a more regular occurance for tv and I think tv were testing the water with scheduling our game at this time, so best to tell them where to go with it once we had an excuse to do so.

By the way, Ricksen da best; Fernando was a bigger sh$*tbag than the man you are calling one. Quite ironic that.

For the rest complaining, get a life (or a bird) on sat evening. Football for 3pm on a sat

I suppose you have proof of this, yes?

Remind me when we introduced this "you can't post without proof" rule?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Two choices: cancel it and piss off some of the support OR let it go ahead and provide a final opportunity (which the media will love and the investors will hate) for those who change to have their say.

Mmmmm?

Biggest disappointment is that Ally is complicit - shite manager but always put the fans first up till now.

Remind me when we introduced this "you can't post without proof" rule?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Two choices: cancel it and piss off some of the support OR let it go ahead and provide a final opportunity (which the media will love and the investors will hate) for those who change to have their say.

Mmmmm?

Biggest disappointment is that Ally is complicit - shite manager but always put the fans first up till now.

I was just asking if you had any proof. You clearly don't.

We postponed a game a few weeks ago against QOTS because of International call-up's. Nothing to do with the board.

I was just asking if you had any proof. You clearly don't.

We postponed a game a few weeks ago against QOTS because of International call-up's. Nothing to do with the board.

That wasn't the last home game before an AGM

So if the AGM was next month then the Dunfermline game would have went ahead as planned, even though the QOTS one didn't? Flawless logic.

I think you meant "gone" instead of "went" but we'll leave that to one side for the moment.

Previous cancellations or postponements are irrelevant - the call-ups gave the board the opportunity to cancel the Dunfermline game when they knew a significant protest was planned.

You clearly think it is OK to piss all over the fans like this - I don't.

I think you meant "gone" instead of "went" but we'll leave that to one side for the moment.

Previous cancellations or postponements are irrelevant - the call-ups gave the board the opportunity to cancel the Dunfermline game when they knew a significant protest was planned.

They aren't, a precedent was set. Just because it doesn't fit with your crackpot conspiracy theory doesn't make it irrelevant.

See a shrink

I'm not happy the game is postponed but I don't for one minute buy into the taig like paranoia being spouted by the increasingly unstable Tweetwankers and their ever diminishing rebel band.

A lot of people on FF are convinced of it, despite the precedent of the QOTS game. It's crackpot stuff.

I agree

We can all argue for or against this postponement for football reasons - both have valid arguments but to say the clubs scared of protests is just insane