rangers v dunfermline postponed

tam watp

There's no massive disadvantage tho

You weigh it up against the other factors and no wonder people are furious

A disadvantage is a disadvantage. Why risk it when we don't need to? It's called being professional, the very thing people throw at McCoist as something he isn't.

McCoist owes the fans nothing more than 3 points out of this fixture, and postponing it will give us a better chance while showing our opponents a bit of respect. It's nothing to do with bottling against Dunfermline or any other nonsense, it's about doing what's best for the team.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems with anyone holding those views, but none of it justifies some of the language towards him. I doubt you'd use some of the disrespectful shit on here to his face.

I did say earlier I did not agree wit personal attacks on him as a man even though I was guilty of saying he was a shite manager.

In all honesty if he asked me what I though of his managerial skills my reply would be along the lines of "you will always be a legend but sorry I don't think you have got it as a manager".

I am sure he would be pissed off but it would be an honest answer and I think he would accept it as that.

A disadvantage is a disadvantage. Why risk it when we don't need to? It's called being professional, the very thing people throw at McCoist as something he isn't.

McCoist owes the fans nothing more than 3 points out of this fixture, and postponing it will give us a better chance while showing our opponents a bit of respect. It's nothing to do with bottling against Dunfermline or any other nonsense, it's about doing what's best for the team.

So does the slight disadvantage on the playing side outweight the lower gate receipts and lower crowd inside Ibrox for the return game

That's disadvantageous to the club too you know

and that's not going over the old ground of supporters losing money

Is there any McCoist has ever done you've disagreed with? Serious question

So does the slight disadvantage on the playing side outweight the lower gate receipts and lower crowd inside Ibrox for the return game

That's disadvantageous to the club too you know

and that's not going over the old ground of supporters losing money

Is there any McCoist has ever done you've disagreed with? Serious question

McCoist is the club manager, the 'slight' disadvantage on the playing side is his only concern

McCoist is the club manager, the 'slight' disadvantage on the playing side is his only concern

So a big Saturday sell out crowd 5.30 kick off with a bevvy in good voice compared to a half full Ibrox on a tue night wouldn't be beneficial to the team naw?

I can't see into the future.

Oh well in that case how do you know Wallace and Little being away will be disadvantageous to the team that day? Who's to say they don't have bad games and the ones who would step in don't take their opportunity with both hands?

You can't have it all ways defending the manager

Not really happy about this cause I had a full day planned because of the 5.30 kick off but we have a right to cancel it because of internations and we'd all moan if we dropped point.

If we win the re-arranged game it will have been the right decision.

If we win either way it's still the wrong decision

Incredible some think fans being out of pocket doesn't matter at all.

As I said earlier it's not all about the money even if I would rather not have spent it.

It is more about the very limited chances many have to actually get to a game and the planning months in advance being ruined.

Oh well in that case how do you know Wallace and Little being away will be disadvantageous to the team that day? Who's to say they don't have bad games and the ones who would step in don't take their opportunity with both hands?

You can't have it all ways defending the manager

What? It's a disadvantage in terms of having fewer first team players available to us than we otherwise would have. Any manager would have asked for a postponement if they had at least 3 players away on International duty

An overreaction in what way?

An overreaction to the postponement, or more accurately an unnecessary reaction to it based on the fact that the the game is meaningless (in the strict sense of what a win or a loss will achieve or cause) and and our squad is so vastly superior. Also the fact that it's at Ibrox, I suppose.

I did say earlier I did not agree wit personal attacks on him as a man even though I was guilty of saying he was a shite manager.

In all honesty if he asked me what I though of his managerial skills my reply would be along the lines of "you will always be a legend but sorry I don't think you have got it as a manager".

I am sure he would be pissed off but it would be an honest answer and I think he would accept it as that.

I don't have any problems with that.

correct decision, we are giving the teams in the league respect they deserve.

feel for fans who book trips and gets moved, its happened to me following City , but unfortunatley it does happen and if honest everyone has known for full season that international games were on these dates, what we never knew till this week is that we would have players chosen to represent their country and thats why the postponement is so late

What? It's a disadvantage in terms of having fewer first team players available to us than we otherwise would have. Any manager would have asked for a postponement if they had at least 3 players away on International duty

Thought you couldn't see into the future?

So how do you know we wouldn't have won the original game with a couple of first team changes?

I don't but ally mccoist is obviously wary so we need to accept the decision and as i said if we win the re-arranged game its the right decision.

I feel sorry for the fans out of pocket but this game was always in doubt.