scottish cup draw

Ivybank

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Airdrie 2 weeks in a row, what do we reckon the combined score over the two games will be? 7?

Could be quite a lot. Their current back up goalie Andrew Duncan doesn't seem to have a lot of experience. Anyone know if he is Cammy Duncans son? Looks a bit like him.

We can't be too unhappy at Airdrie, but it does seem that we're playing the same teams over and over again. I suppose it would have been good to get a Championship team, just for the change, as well as us having to play the same team the next week again. I had decided the league games of Airdrie, or Forfar were to be my replacement game for the postponed Pars game, so I think I'll just take the Forfar game. On a separate note I see my home town team drew with Queens Park at Hampden, so the reply will be at the Pennypit. I'd like to see them get through and meet Rangers, at Ibrox, in the next round.

Are any SC 3rd round ties ever televised live? Don't think they are and dont want to see a date/time change for this game.

it's the team they want to TVise, not the compitition, hence many 3rd div last year being on TV, and now some 1st div of the new set up. And set up it was. :pipe: