Does anyone else think.....

MisterC

That Nacho Novo looks like Peter Andre? Was watching never mind the buzzcocks last night and Peter Andre was presenting and I found myself thinking that there was a resemblance to wee Nacho. So, does anyone else agree with this and can you think of any other Rangers players who looked like other famous people?

Obviously this isnt the most pressing of issues right now, but with all the doom and gloom, lets have some light relief :)

Nacho super cool

Peter Andre super gay

I dont see the resemblence but perhaps it takes a special eye to spot it, the kind of eye that looks at Dean Shiels and sees Ronnie De Boer? :pipe:

peter andre must hiv hid some size a' tadger tae keep katie price smilin, fuck me yeed need tae strap a plank acroass yer arse tae ride that ! (tu):sherlock:

peter andre must hiv hid some size a' tadger tae keep katie price smilin, fuck me yeed need tae strap a plank acroass yer arse tae ride that ! (tu):sherlock:

Rumor has it large cucumbers and carrots were strangely vanishing from Essex supermarket shelves all throughout their relationship :pipe: