Dunfermline could be liquidated next week

ayesteady

Are Dunfermline actually in administration?

I'm sure the answer is yes so why haven't they had a points deduction?

They aren't but I think this training ground issue could throw into doubt the CVA and nullify it? Unsure myself the ins and outs

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Dunfermline make revenue from a league game played at Ibrox? Am I missing something?

1873? Am i missing someting.

Are Dunfermline actually in administration?

I'm sure the answer is yes so why haven't they had a points deduction?

I think they got a 15 point deduction it's just no cunt ever hears anything about these no makrs as it is not big news.

Dunfermline would've got TV money for game against Rangers.

Last season it was 70 grand For sky/Espn and 12k for a game on Rangers tv.

They get that divided up anyway between the teams regardless of who's been shown that week so they wouldn't have lost out on any additional tv cash

As funny as this is and boy is it funny :mutley: what would no Dunfermline mean for our league, with one less team and all the fixtures would be affected and suchlike it could cause a few headaches.

That's just a little collateral damage

We would get awarded a 3-0 win and we've no even played them yet

We have max points and won't effect us

Its not great for a club to hit the rocks but they reap what they sow. Unlike rangers Dunfermline is not an attractive investment opportunity. If the company goes then its unlikely they'll stay in the Scottish leagues. No stadium or assets then surely no one will buy them. Ta ta

That's just a little collateral damage

We would get awarded a 3-0 win and we've no even played them yet

We have max points and won't effect us

To be fair im expecting us to pump them much more than just 3-0 when/if we play them but yes it would still be worth the collateral damage to see them go under

I'm tempted to do a Kevin Keegan on this one....

Cause I'd fucking love it those manky Fife Fuckers got liquidated with all the holier than thou shite that their board and fans have spouted regarding us.

The same goes for their inbred cousins Raith. I cannot wait till we play those fuckers.

Can't wait for Hearts next season either....they've been total fucking rodents as well.

Seems you have a lot of enemies .

I doubt very much if they'll be liquidated never mind just vanish. It's a stick-on that they'll be rescued from oblivion.

What would the Pars fans do if their club just vanished? Start supporting The Blue Brazil along the road?

To be fair im expecting us to pump them much more than just 3-0 when/if we play them but yes it would still be worth the collateral damage to see them go under

Don't agree we even postponed the game to ensure it and yes it will be worth it if they go under

I'll be absolutely gutted if they go under before November 6th. :anguish:

Having booked non-refundable flights for the postponed game this weekend and having booked non-refundable flights for the rearranged game I'll never forgive the bastards if they don't have the common courtesy to limp on for a few more weeks.