Dunfermline could be liquidated next week

ayesteady

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would they get much revenue for that game? could only see them bringing a few hundred fans at most

Well, i suppose they will never know how the skelping said few hundred treacherous bastards would have received within the ibrox vacinity would have felt.Hope ye enjoy fuckin walking round Poundland on a saturday ya greetin faced teuchtar bastards.

No Surrender

Rab

Goodbye Mr Yorkson, your pub team will not be missed. Lets hope Hearts follow these cunts, they get no sympathy from this bear, nor should any bear give a fuck about them. As I stated on here time and again, They started the war on us, and we decides when it ends not the spfl or the sfa. We have been shafted time and again, but guess what? We are getting stronger by the day, and these cunts know it.

If I'm honest I don't want Dunfermline to die. Not that I don't feel like they brought much of it on themselves, but I thought that every fucker who wished us dead was a poor excuse for a football fan, and I don't really want to be on their level.

The ones who didn't want us dead are also the ones you'd be least likely to hear from. If those ones are decent fans, they don't deserve for their club to die, much like I didn't deserve it.

Of course I'm angry at the vocal percentage that screamed DIE and at their board's views at the time. It's hard to forget that.

Also, I wouldn't mind actually getting to Ibrox within the next month, I've just booked the day off after 6th November and want to see us smash the cunts!

If I'm honest I don't want Dunfermline to die. Not that I don't feel like they brought much of it on themselves, but I thought that every fucker who wished us dead was a poor excuse for a football fan, and I don't really want to be on their level.

The ones who didn't want us dead are also the ones you'd be least likely to hear from. If those ones are decent fans, they don't deserve for their club to die, much like I didn't deserve it.

Of course I'm angry at the vocal percentage that screamed DIE and at their board's views at the time. It's hard to forget that.

Also, I wouldn't mind actually getting to Ibrox within the next month, I've just booked the day off after 6th November and want to see us smash the cunts!

Nonsense

The ones that wanted us dead are the ones wed least likely hear from? Ye joking? Wait until we play them and listen to what the jakes sing ....