digger front page

RFC55

Was at the shop there and seen the front page, a guy who I'll only call John as I don't wana put his full name here, was arrested and spent 97 days on remand for anti catholic bigotry despite the fact he's a catholic :lol:

Apparently he posts here according to the report!

Anyone able to post the full thing?

Now all that needs done is to arrest Celtic fans who actually aim bigotry towards anything british or Rangers and not making an example by arresting a guy who was probably pished slagging off his own religion, this is a pretty poor example being made if this is to show us what will happen (td)

Actually there is more to this than meets the eye.

Lets assume for a moment he is not alone, one of may like minded people by chance?

With such a fair and even minded Police force then surely he was doing something which merited the "religiously aggravated" clause. Can we then safely assume some of those those singing "**** Bobby Sands" at places like Ayr are indeed Tims trying to give us a bad name ;)

I've just read bombaybadboy link and it looks like it was rangers mad and not rangers media.

I was only scanning over it quickly and I need specs for reading so I've picked it up wrong :lol:

Still hopefully he got a sore bum, he'd a liked that, allegedly

I've just read bombaybadboy link and it looks like it was rangers mad and not rangers media.

I was only scanning over it quickly and I need specs for reading so I've picked it up wrong :lol:

Still hopefully he got a sore bum, he'd a liked that, allegedly

Fuck sake mate you do need specks. It said it is mistaken identity, He said he may live in RANGERS MAD Larkhall but he is a catholic himself and a proud Celtic fan.

He was wrongly accused.

Fuck sake mate you do need specks. It said it is mistaken identity, He said he may live in RANGERS MAD Larkhall but he is a catholic himself and a proud Celtic fan.

He was wrongly accused.

this, obvious someone got offended and the police had to get their anti catholic stats up and arrested the first guy with tattoos