Question About the Traitors

Goianegra

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching those footages was great, got that spine tingling feeling again . I think when those games come round again in a couple of years the atmosphere will be tenfold. Bring it on !

I still hold my breath when Samaras steps up for that penalty! But when the videos are finished I'd be lying if I said the comments and memories of what followed didn't creep into my mind.

I love watching videos from our rich history. Each day that passes I'm thankful that we aren't exactly that... history. Anything from as far back as video began to the likes of Macleod and Mohsni's recent screamers I love looking back on all the same. That's why I started this thread, because there is this ever so slight sourness in watching anything involving the traitors, but try and just look it (like others have said) as good memories for my club and not good memories with certain players.

I dont think my love for our club can be bought, these guys are guilty of selling their place in our affections for pieces of silver, possibly led by agents but there is no excuse in my opinion. I can watch them and cheer these victories as we know this is a team game, but more interestingly I wonder if they can, I would like to think these guys when they see them think, oh my the fuck what have i done, could be its easy for me to say as my life hasn't become absorbed by my ego and greed, no one is bigger than my club

:7325:

Sickens me to watch that wee judas bastard naibalance scoring that double and then his celebration - the 'Taig Deflector' - and knowing that his heart wasn't Rangers.

I do like watching old videos, but these are definitely bitter memories now and harder to watch than the nineties etc. :(

I watched the highlights of naismith scoring v croatia and muttered the word "turncoat "

Always hated him for giving away a stupid penalty to man utd in the champions league at ibrox

that lost us the game and that was before he was a turncoat !

Weird we have nacho from spain and then we had naismith badge kisser that meant nothing .

I would take any of them back in a heartbeat., at he exception of Whittaker, he's a cunt.

Mcgregor has already said he made a mistake and even tried to reverse his decision.

Nothing will change the moments that made us love them in the first place.

Why is Whittaker and not Naismith your exception? :lol:

McGregor made the decision and I doubt his bank balance has regretted it.

Why is Whittaker and not Naismith your exception? :lol:

McGregor made the decision and I doubt his bank balance has regretted it.

I just didn't like Whittaker in the first place, thought he was an arrogant over-paid liability.

That interview just proved he is a cunt. I've got nothing against Naismith, puts a shift in whatever Jersey he wares.

I just didn't like Whittaker in the first place, thought he was an arrogant over-paid liability.

That interview just proved he is a cunt. I've got nothing against Naismith, puts a shift in whatever Jersey he wares.

That cunt sat in front of the national media declaring our club was dead with no history and you have nothing against him?

Fucking hell.

That cunt sat in front of the national media declaring our club was dead with no history and you have nothing against him?

Fucking hell.

Tbh, my memory of the interview is a little vague. I thought it was mainly Whittaker saying what you have mentioned.

Personally, I can't hold grudges. I don't know what I would have done in their situation, nobody knew how it was going to pan out - definitely not sticking up for them but part of me understands why some chose to leave.

The footage of those fantastic memories are still tainted.

Maybe in a few years once we surpass them with newer memories they will be easier to take.

The first time we beat the scum and take our title back will be the start.

As good as Whittikers goal was, Novo's was the icing on the cake and that memory will always bring a smile to my face as I think, fuck you, traitors.

Tbh, my memory of the interview is a little vague. I thought it was mainly Whittaker saying what you have mentioned.

Personally, I can't hold grudges. I don't know what I would have done in their situation, nobody knew how it was going to pan out - definitely not sticking up for them but part of me understands why some chose to leave.

I know what i'd have done and got the club a transfer fee at the very least

I know what i'd have done and got the club a transfer fee at the very least

Easy to say that now and I'd expect if the players in question had known it was going to end up this way - I believe the majority of them would have stayed.

I also know that Whittaker and Naismiths agent played a very big part in them leaving.

Unfortunately, Rangers for many of these players was just about the money. In my opinion they were very well paid to entertain us and those memories are still intact. I just wish that they had felt some loyalty to the club and fans that had made them very wealthy, instead they turned their backs and for that reason I will never forgive them.