Question About the Traitors

Goianegra

How much does the likes of:

17965117.JPG

mcgregor.jpg

Effect how special moments like these are/were for you?:

Obviously no one is bigger than the club, but do you look back on these moments with the same satisfaction as you did when they were still Rangers players or celebrate through gritted teeth and find them a bit more sour?

Anyone even try and erase them from your memory altogether? Wasn't that long ago I read someone on here say they didn't celebrate any Miller goals for us and said the 4-2 game finished 2-2 to them, and Miller was a saint compared to what this lot done.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of big women.

"Oh my feelings were so hurt! I loved them so much and they tore my heart out!"

FFS, whats done is done.

Dont have an issue with most of them, Naismith is the exception. Still glad he scored the goals he did for us though.

You've expressed these views before but I think you're in a minority mate

Bunch of big women.

"Oh my feelings were so hurt! I loved them so much and they tore my heart out!"

Exactly, when administration hit, they all negotiated release clauses (at silly prices?) into their reduced contracts so they all knew that leaving was a possibility. The fact they didnt transfer over and allow us to recoup even a little bit of money is what I believe irks most supporters, including myself.

Interesting question, not really one for seeking out old footage and if I did would be from earlier times to them...

Another question though, the supporters now who are trying to 'rid' the club of the spivs and Green & co etc, do they feel any different about the traitors? I mean surely they must see them in a positive fashion as they never supported Green by transferring over? This isn't meant as a dig so if it comes over as one I don't really care...

I struggle to watch old footage if I'm honest

Even when the traitors were here

I tend to really enjoy the moment then put it to the back of mind and concentrate on present memories good or bad

This.

In fact if I'm watching old footage at all it'll be further back into the 80/90's.

As one of my favourite poets put it "Wha would be a traitor nave, Wha would fill a cowards grave" or "What force or guile could not subdue through many war like ages, Is rocked now by the coward few for hireling trade or wages" I believe these choice phrases sum up these parcel o rogues

I have to admit, each moment involving them has been tainted for me. Naismith and Whittaker especially after THAT interview. I don't think I'll ever forgive them.

I have to admit, each moment involving them has been tainted for me. Naismith and Whittaker especially after THAT interview. I don't think I'll ever forgive them.

Exactly they were the worst

There was no need for that interview whatsoever and their comments were apalling