Who broke your heart the most..

Albertz11MD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game Stefan Klos and Dado Prso said their goodbye's was a hard one, genuinely had a lump in my throat that day.

Jeremy Clement moving on at the time was gutting, thought he was an excellent midfielder at the time and there was talk of Kevin Thomson coming to us, cracking partnership if we had the chance.

Best pal Lennon

Married to a bitter tim

Pays for all in in laws Celtic books

His weans went to Holy Cross

I'd say that makes him pretty close

Hmm.That's unfortunate. Although really, I don't have much problem with their religion. He can redeem himself by bringing them up Rangers fans. If he doesn't (and I know it's unlikely) yes, he's a turncoat.

EDIT: If all that's true, that is. I can only take your word for it....

Big Amo. Loved the guy.

Papac. I was sad to see leave.

Albertz. Ill always miss the hammer

Laudrup. A skill we'll be lucky to see the likes of again.

Gazza. The genius. Met him once at argylle st station. Top bloke.

Ricksen. No the best player but got stuck in. (Sacked)

Naismith. This wis the biggest kick in the balls for me personally. His comments were unneeded. I hope his career ends in agony. Cunt.

All the traitors when we needed them most after liquidation.

I will never forget that arsehole of a journalist glorifying on his website of "them all walking away" and defiling the john greig statue tribute to the fans who died in the ibrox disaster.

It was scum journalism at its lowest.

There has been a few. Heart was broken when Laudrup was supposed to be going to Ajax in the summer after we won 9IAR. The posters were taken down from my wall only to be put back up again when he decided to stay.

Was devastated when all the players left after the 10IAR season. Was greeting at the Kilmarnock game at Ibrox and they all did a lap of honour.

The two most recent ones have been when Ferguson went to Blackburn and Cuellar went to Villa. Thought wee Barry would have been at Ibrox all his days. Thought Cuellar could have went somewhere a lot bigger than Villa. We should have got at least 12 million for him.