Who broke your heart the most..

Albertz11MD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian for me. Gut wrenching stuff. He wanted to move on and have a new challenge. It hurt. End of a fantastic era for us. Inspirational passes, fantastic positioning and outstanding technical ability. The young lads at MP should aspire to those heights. They may not all succeed, but they will improve. Win WIN situation.

My arse, you must have had a point in your life where a player left the club and you felt the slightest bit of an emotion?

In all honesty mate ,no.

Ive felt emotion when Rangers men have left this earth but not moving from the club.

Life goes on.

Rangers go on.

In all honesty mate ,no.

Ive felt emotion when Rangers men have left this earth but not moving from the club.

Life goes on.

Rangers go on.

Really? How did you feel when Allan McGregor deserted us? Nice calm heartbeat of 40 a minute was it? Personally I was livid for weeks.

To be honest there is too many to mention but swaying from the op slightly and what he asking i was gutted when big Dado Prso could no longer play and my son was broken hearted at his last game.

I know he never left to sign for another club but that was a sore loss as the big man was fantastic for us.

Carlos Cuéllar stands out.

We played Raith Rovers, I think, in a pre-season friendly and he was "injured" while speculation surrounded him. I was building a fence in a friend's garden and remember thinking how much I wanted him to stay. Without him, Manchester might not have been possible.

His replacement, Bougherra, was brilliant, though. I was gutted with his departure, too; a sending-off in Europe.

The back-stabbing, traitor fucks like Naismith, McGregor and Davis didn't break my heart, they fucking disgusted me.

EDIT I'd probably go as far as saying Bougherra was more of a favourite than Cuéllar. Those three SPL titles, plus numerous cups, were unbelievable.

Carlos Cuéllar stands out.

We played Raith Rovers, I think, in a pre-season friendly and he was "injured" while speculation surrounded him. I was building a fence in a friend's garden and remember thinking how much I wanted him to stay. Without him, Manchester might not have been possible.

His replacement, Bougherra, was brilliant, though. I was gutted with his departure, too; a sending-off in Europe.

The back-stabbing, traitor fucks like Naismith, McGregor and Davis didn't break my heart, they fucking disgusted me.

I've never understood the fuss about him: he came for a season, he wanted away and got his wish, and we got a more than adequate replacement.

I've never understood the fuss about him: he came for a season, he wanted away and got his wish, and we got a more than adequate replacement.

The fuss? Are you fucking high?

We had just witnessed a season that started with Karl Svensson and Brahim Hemdani at centre-half.

Cuéllar came in and was solid, dominant, assured and reliable. His partnership with Weir and general performances were nothing short of outstanding.

I don't know where you've heard that he wanted to leave. When a club accepts a bid for you, you're almost guaranteed to leave; see Alan Hutton, Kevin Thomson, etc.

EDIT Yes, we were appropriately paid and found the perfect replacement, but you never understood the fuss? You must have been the only person inside Ibrox.

The fuss? Are you fucking high?

We had just witnessed a season that started with Karl Svensson and Brahim Hemdani at centre-half.

Cuéllar came in and was solid, dominant, assured and reliable. His partnership with Weir and general performances were nothing short of outstanding.

I don't know where you've heard that he wanted to leave. When a club accepts a bid for you, you're almost guaranteed to leave; see Alan Hutton, Kevin Thomson, etc.

I have never understood the fuss when it comes to our fans going on about him as if he is some sort of legend. I remember the season well, but the following season we got a more than adequate replacement. He has been no great shake in the EPL as far as I'm aware.

Really? How did you feel when Allan McGregor deserted us? Nice calm heartbeat of 40 a minute was it? Personally I was livid for weeks.

The rat bastards were different mate because they cost our club millions because of their greed.

Was livid then and still livid now.

Im not upset the rats left but im upset at the way they left,they fucked us over in our hour of need.

I have never understood the fuss when it comes to our fans going on about him as if he is some sort of legend. I remember the season well, but the following season we got a more than adequate replacement. He has been no great shake in the EPL as far as I'm aware.

He was the most outstanding player, emphasised by both internal and domestic individual awards, in a side that will go down in our club's history for what it won and also what it almost achieved.

Yes, I agree that we were paid the right amount for him and found a great replacement in Bougherra, but you never understood the fuss? Are you delusional?

Also, I'd love to hear your justification for suggesting that he wanted to leave.