it feels good in here!

CalvinC

I thought there would have been more threads about today. But i still see the same pish about the easdales and stockbridge etc..........

It was a brilliant comeback today I was thinking about putting on 4-3 Rangers when we were 3-1 down. But couldn't find us on any online bookies and couldn't be fucked going out.

:uk:

I thought there would have been more threads about today. But i still see the same pish about the easdales and stockbridge etc..........

It was a brilliant comeback today I was thinking about putting on 4-3 Rangers when we were 3-1 down. But couldn't find us on any online bookies and couldn't be fucked going out.

Aw it was fucking magic. Edge of your seat stuff, I was going mental when we scored, don't remember jumping about celebrating like that for a long time. You would've gotten unbelievable odds on 4-3 the day haha! I stuck a fiver on 3-0, what a fud haha.

They removed the game at 3-1 mate. I seen it online first half and by half time it was gone. Had 1.08p in my account and was going to do 4 and 5-3 lol

Aw it was fucking magic. Edge of your seat stuff, I was going mental when we scored, don't remember jumping about celebrating like that for a long time. You would've gotten unbelievable odds on 4-3 the day haha! I stuck a fiver on 3-0, what a fud haha.

did you see the game mate? If so could you give a wee rundown of who played well, who didnt ect, please?

did you see the game mate? If so could you give a wee rundown of who played well, who didnt ect, please?

Aye mate, we lost a goal from a corner in the first five minutes, then we have away a free kick on the edge of the box about 2 mins later and they put it in the back of the net. Then it was a bit scrappy, we came back into it, big Daly scored in about 25 mins in. We should've equalized but Jig missed. Foster and Law made an arse of it and Brechin scored again.

Half time Clark came on for Crawford, Mohsni knocked it in from a Black free kick, 3-2. Law scored to make it 3-3. Then Clark scored a header to make it 4-3.

Shite first half, good second half. Exciting stuff.

Aye mate, we lost a goal from a corner in the first five minutes, then we have away a free kick on the edge of the box about 2 mins later and they put it in the back of the net. Then it was a bit scrappy, we came back into it, big Daly scored in about 25 mins in. We should've equalized but Jig missed. Foster and Law made an arse of it and Brechin scored again.

Half time Clark came on for Crawford, Mohsni knocked it in from a Black free kick, 3-2. Law scored to make it 3-3. Then Clark scored a header to make it 4-3.

Shite first half, good second half. Exciting stuff.

Cheers (tu) defense wise we have been doing really well so im hoping today was sluggishness with the international break great that we have been able to keep scoring though and battles like today set us in good stead for the season :uk:

done that aswell but nowt on the online betting front

For the first time in fucking ages the majority of posts and threads are positive in here! Keep up the good work :D

Enjoy your Saturday night lads.

Well said. Fuck the suits, it's all aboot the fitba. Mega comeback away from home. We can fuck any away team in 90 minutes on a bad day. Zero defeats in this division. None, fuck all...... less than 1. Taste the fear..... Rangers are coming.

Bad day at the office for the suits - Rangers 3-1 down away from home to recover and win 4-3

the headlines are events on the pitch at last .

All we want is people that care about this club in charge too many egos

that in all honesty arent worthy to be in the positions they hold .