FOCUS and Alleged Banned Songs - The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought that it wasn't focus job too decide what was legal or not , the police don't make the law they only enforce it , it would be the decision of a judge too decide imo

There lies the problem!

Until you end up in court you dont know if your breaking the law!!

Jeez! How F****d up is that??

I had the unfortunate experience of having to walk by a manky boozer on Old Firm day December 2011, what I heard coming out from it was disgusting, made my blood boil, and to cap it off it was right outside the stadium so plenty of coppers about, nothing was said or done. I wonder if FOCUS have an issue with that hellhole of a place.

It's alo of shite what was it the polis used to say to you? Keep it for pubs or clubs but don't sing them at the game?

Well people have started doing this and only sing these songs when among other Rangers supporters in Rangers pubs were no cunt will be offended by anything.

So whats there problem?

I wonder if they go to the Gallowgate or even Royston rd and tell the gypo cunts the same thing?

TBH whenever I hear those songs I always associate them with those who lost their lives in the Great War and not with any proscribed organisation who bastardised the initials of the original UVF.

I believe a lot of Rangers fans feel the same about this.

It is not OUR fault that a lot of people hear the songs and automatically think proscribed organisation.

It is not OUR fault that people are not properly educated about the sacrifices many made in that war.

Our songs, taking the words into account MAY have ambiguity as to who they are about for those who are not Rangers fans, therefore one day they are likely to be argued about in courts thanks to the stupid SNP law.

Rangers fans though KNOW who they are singing about and it is not proscribed organisations, unlike the scum from the East where there is absolutely no doubt as to who they sing about.