Next season in the championship/first division

Muirheadbear

Ok then is a boycott likely if we have to go to, say, Easter Road to win the SPL I the last game of the season?

Really?

Well the most probable answer to that will be no, because every bear will be there to see us win the league, not everyone shares the same views as me, a lot of Rangers fans are all for boycotts of certain grounds and a lot aren't, this arguement will go round in circles and last all day, but the main point is i will not be pumping 1p into these clubs after the way we've been treated, my money goes to Ibrox and Ibrox only from starting when we reach the SPL.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows ? if i could tell the future i wouldn't be posting on here, i'd be in the bahamas getting pished on a beach right now.

Obviously, I was asking your opinion, was you that brought up boycotts.

Unless the club officially asks fans to stay away again i'd be shocked if the away end at Tyncastle wasn't packed.

Obviously, I was asking your opinion, was you that brought up boycotts.

Unless the club officially asks fans to stay away again i'd be shocked if the away end at Tyncastle wasn't packed.

Well big man you've heard me out with my opinion, i will be boycotting every SPL ground apart from Ibrox of course, many fellow bears feel the same as me and will be staying away, whether i'm there or supporting from a TV i sure as hell will be rejoycing any victory just as much as you or the fellow bears who are attendees at the games.

Well big man you've heard me out with my opinion, i will be boycotting every SPL ground apart from Ibrox of course, many fellow bears feel the same as me and will be staying away, whether i'm there or supporting from a TV i sure as hell will be rejoycing any victory just as much as you or the fellow bears who are attendees at the games.

We all have our personal choice. (tu)

I feel exactly the same as you Cumnock however I neither think nor do I want the rangers fans to boycott.

It will make every away game so much harder and ultimately so much more difficult to win the SPL.

So although I won't be going back personally I sincerely hope I'm in the minority.

I feel exactly the same as you Cumnock however I neither think nor do I want the rangers fans to boycott.

It will make every away game so much harder and ultimately so much more difficult to win the SPL.

So although I won't be going back personally I sincerely hope I'm in the minority.

I just cringe at the thought of the blue £ going into these bastards coffers after the way every teams stuck the knife in and twisted it, if it was free entry for bears then i wouldn't give a fuck :thumbup:

Dunfermline will be done before the season's out, hopefully flats are relegated so we pump them 4 times with a boycott twice at their soon to be tesco/flats, Morton will be relegated so no chance of meeting them, really want to hammer Raith 4 times to stick it right up that wee bastard Turnbull Hutton starting in the Ramsden's cup final!.

enough of the boycott pish!

we will pack it out and it will be bouncing.

Dunfermline will be done before the season's out, hopefully flats are relegated so we pump them 4 times with a boycott twice at their soon to be tesco/flats, Morton will be relegated so no chance of meeting them, really want to hammer Raith 4 times to stick it right up that wee bastard Turnbull Hutton starting in the Ramsden's cup final!.

Thats on my wish list Raith getting a doing in the Final.

Had this discussion with a mate at the start of this season, will be good considering the possibilty to play the likes of those cunts Hearts and Raith.

Plus as has already been said, other decent sized clubs such as Falkirk and Livi which provide decent games home and away.

How aboot naw ? why should we be ploughing money into a team that kicked us when we were down,singing "the h*** are going bust", why should we be giving these arseholes the blue £ and edging them closer to survival, some cunts have a short memory.

Cause GOAT wants to go.

2 SPL teams could be relegated this year... Obviously the team who finishes 12th is automatically relegated, but the team who finishes 11th has to play a two legged tie against the championship play off winner. The gap between the championship and the lower reaches of the SPL isn't that big, so it could definitely happen.

Assuming Hamilton and Dundee go up we could end up with Hearts, St Mirren, Raith, Livingston and Falkirk. Definitely a step up!

How aboot naw ? why should we be ploughing money into a team that kicked us when we were down,singing "the h*** are going bust", why should we be giving these arseholes the blue £ and edging them closer to survival, some cunts have a short memory.

Not going to happen though, the last boycott was a farce.