Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I'm in Dingwall on company business.. could pop through to inverness as their big tesco is doing the midnight launch.

Can't be assed though... would've have been there with bells on 6 or 7 years ago. Will be in Inverness at lunchtime so i might chance my luck then, what's for you won't go by you and all that! Doubt i'll get one but i'll happily wait until next year if needs be.

So far its calmed down

somebody moaned about somebody jumping the queue, a person who spoken to already to confirm she was getting was told she was getting that from the display boxes in there hands, later on the guy took the display boxes from the people so later on somebody asked if she could run to the bog and one of the staff would keep her place later while she was awaay the guy came round and took orders then gave us back our display boxes however the woman wasnt there and she lost out on the bundle.

It escalated from there

felt sorry for her while i clutched my bundle of fifa and battlefield yaaay

poor kid crying because ghosts is sold out

So far its calmed down

somebody moaned about somebody jumping the queue, a person who spoken to already to confirm she was getting was told she was getting that from the display boxes in there hands, later on the guy took the display boxes from the people so later on somebody asked if she could run to the bog and one of the staff would keep her place later while she was awaay the guy came round and took orders then gave us back our display boxes however the woman wasnt there and she lost out on the bundle.

It escalated from there

felt sorry for her while i clutched my bundle of fifa and battlefield yaaay

poor kid crying because ghosts is sold out

Much?

i ended up getting, ps4, camera. 2 controllers, need for speed and killzone. £450 it went down twice within the week.