Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Also to anyone who's trying to get one... make friends with this site.

www.stockinformer.co.uk

Specifically for Argos.. http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/argos-reserve-ps4

You need to be quick though so set up your Argos account before hand so you can use one click and collect. Consoles only have a 24 hour reserve window... so if the person doesn't buy it in that period of time it goes back up for sale. Expect to see afew go up tomorrow as people have been trolling... reserving consoles with no intention of buying.

Also to anyone who's trying to get one... make friends with this site.

www.stockinformer.co.uk

Specifically for Argos.. http://www.stockinfo...gos-reserve-ps4

You need to be quick though so set up your Argos account before hand so you can use one click and collect. Consoles only have a 24 hour reserve window... so if the person doesn't buy it in that period of time it goes back up for sale. Expect to see afew go up tomorrow as people have been trolling... reserving consoles with no intention of buying.

Checked that out and says stock at afew Argos close to me but then when you click the link to take you to Argos site they're all outta stock <cr> must just be your luck prob for the best though as I'd end up sticking it on the credit card :lol:

Why go to all that hassle if you aren't even sure you want it :lol:

Oh I want it! but if I wait until Tesco get it in i'll save money because of staff discount. I have no problems admitting that i'm a tight fisted bastard!

Though that said, i just worked it out and the savings aren't as big as i initially thought so i'll probably go for the Argos one.

Tesco: PS4 + FIFA + BF4 + AC4 = £445ish

Argos(console) Tesco(games): PS4 + FIFA + BF4 + AC4 = £464 (trading in Killzone)

These prices factor in staff discount, clubcard vouchers and a £10 off Tesco direct voucher. So for the sake of £20 why the hell not..?

Checked that out and says stock at afew Argos close to me but then when you click the link to take you to Argos site they're all outta stock <cr> must just be your luck prob for the best though as I'd end up sticking it on the credit card :lol:

You sure?

The green tick doesn't mean it's still in stock.That's just when the shop was recorded as having stock. It's basically a timeline, if you look up there's probably a red cross for the same store, which indicates the time it went out of stock.

I was following the live feed on and off for around 2 hours and it was pretty much spot on. Was just about to switch it off when one popped up for Inverness.

You sure?

The green tick doesn't mean it's still in stock.That's just when the shop was recorded as having stock. It's basically a timeline, if you look up there's probably a red cross for the same store, which indicates the time it went out of stock.

I was following the live feed on and off for around 2 hours and it was pretty much spot on. Was just about to switch it off when one popped up for Inverness.

Ah right mate get you now doh:lol:

Haha trust me mate I'm not taking the piss, I'm heading down to the fort directly. Managed to reserve 2 yesterday so I'm glad I chose the one that actually works. Seems it's an hdmi port issue, the system powers on then basically there's no signal getting to any tv!

I was in Tesco parkhead about an hour and a half ago and they announced on the PA they had some stock. Was talking to the guy at the till and he said they had some consoles and some bundles but he didn't know which ones. Would assume its likely the knack one as that's the one that has appeared on the Tesco website the past few days.

I was standing outside work yesterday and someone came strolling by with an Argos by with his PS4 in it. He had a big cheeser on his face as he walked by me.

He looked at me like "Aye, that's right. I've got a PS4. Get it up ye." i nearly jumped him :lol:

I was standing outside work yesterday and someone came strolling by with an Argos by with his PS4 in it. He had a big cheeser on his face as he walked by me.

He looked at me like "Aye, that's right. I've got a PS4. Get it up ye." i nearly jumped him :lol:

I was doing that today. :lol: Picked mine up from Argos, then picked up Battlefield and FIFA from Tesco. Had afew people asking me where i found one..

Iakona87 is my PSN ID if anyone wants to add me.