Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Amazon/Zavvi postponed the special edition delivery until July the cunts, so just ordered the standard version with DLC.

Perhaps because the Witcher 3 is one of the greatest RPG's ever released... Whilst ESO is about as generic as it gets - It's neither a good MMO nor a good Elder Scrolls game. It's only real redeeming quality is the soundtrack.

I'm not having a go at the witcher. I disagree with you but, ESO is a good game.

Jammy cunt :lol: Where did you order it from mate?

:lol: you only have 1 day left anyway.

got it from shopto mate,first time i've used them aswell.think it was godfather that said you usually get it a day earlier,so i got the mrs to order me it for fathers day.got the scarecrow sidemissions and harley quinn dlc free with it also.

did you pre order yours mate ?

Yup Shop-To you always get them early.

I think he did go with them but he ordered pretty late on like a day or 2 ago.

think she ordered it last wed or thur mate for 40 quid.usually go to that gforce mob,but i'm not using them anymore,after i tried to trade the witcher into game and they wouldn't accept it because it wasn't from this country :lol:

have you ordered it mate ? or are you just going to buy it from asda or something ?

Moneys tight and I have a holiday coming up next month (well 2) so I think I'll need hold off till August no doubt.

I do have a game voucher worth £15 and I'm trading FIFA in (prob get £10) but GAME are robbing bastards and will be selling at £45-49.99 no doubt.

Moneys tight and I have a holiday coming up next month (well 2) so I think I'll need hold off till August no doubt.

I do have a game voucher worth £15 and I'm trading FIFA in (prob get £10) but GAME are robbing bastards and will be selling at £45-49.99 no doubt.

aye robbing cunts.

that's shite mate.at least you get to go away from this shitehole for a week or 2.batman will give you something to play when the cold nights start to come back in.

Still don't own a PS4 but tempted to pick one up purely so I can play Arkham Knight.

If you get one give me a shout with your gamer tag.

There's plenty a cracking deals on PlayStations' right now, check Zavvi.

If you get one give me a shout with your gamer tag.

There's plenty a cracking deals on PlayStations' right now, check Zavvi.

£300 quid for a 500GB console with Arkham Knight as well.

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I've been hinting to the missus for a while but I'm tempted to just treat myself to an early present to myself.

I just don't want to put all my unplayed PS3 games to waste :(

£300 quid for a 500GB console with Arkham Knight as well.

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I've been hinting to the missus for a while but I'm tempted to just treat myself to an early present to myself.

I just don't want to put all my unplayed PS3 games to waste :(

Trade them or keep the PS3 as a DVD player and play them when you have the urge?

The time to go next gen is now.

Some cracking games.

Trade them or keep the PS3 as a DVD player and play them when you have the urge?

The time to go next gen is now.

Some cracking games.

Do you get decent trade in prices for games now?

I wasn't really that bothered about a PS4 at all but the more games I see coming out the more I want to get one, especially not that AK is out.

Do you get decent trade in prices for games now?

I wasn't really that bothered about a PS4 at all but the more games I see coming out the more I want to get one, especially not that AK is out.

PS3 ones? I doubt it.

If you traded in your PS3 and all your games though it would take a chunk out of what you will pay for the PS4.

I just kept mine and kept 4 or 5 games that I loved on it, bought my PS4 on an Argos card so had a year to pay it up interest free.