Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

The new PGA Tour game seems to be getting an absolute pounding in the revews. A 5.5 on IGN. Apparently the career mode is extremely bare and tge game only ships with 8 courses and 12 golfers although more are expected through free DLC as time goes on.

The new PGA Tour game seems to be getting an absolute pounding in the revews. A 5.5 on IGN. Apparently the career mode is extremely bare and tge game only ships with 8 courses and 12 golfers although more are expected through free DLC as time goes on.

Thats a shame, if it got decent reviews i was gonna take a punt on it. PGA Tour 2004 is one of my favourite games ever.

Finished Arkham Knight there. Cracking story, annoyed me like fuck that Batman was like "omg it's you" when the knight was revealed, I fucking guessed it as soon as he was being a prick to Robin. Joker was absolutely the highlight for me but, game wouldn't have been the same without him. Gonna replay it on that story+ because I had the old TV show suit on and it looked ridiculous :lol:

Don't think the batmobile ruined it at all. The drone battles were always great and there was plenty of predator stuff as well.

Absolutely loved the story, the Joker angle was fantastic. I'm about 76% for everything at the moment. Planning to 100% it and I'll probably get the DLC shit as well.

What's the next big game then? Was going to get the golf to keep me ticking over, but might not bother if it's shite. I'm not getting FIFA this year unless they really fix it.

Was going to get NBA 2K16 but that Spike Lee dick has his hands all over so it will probably be weird.

Phantom Pain,Mad Max is also out on the same day though that hasn't been getting pushed as much.

Never played any MGS stuff, never really appealed to me. Will see what the reviews for Mad Max say as well. I really hope the new Assassins Creed isn't as bad as the French one

Don't think the batmobile ruined it at all. The drone battles were always great and there was plenty of predator stuff as well.

Absolutely loved the story, the Joker angle was fantastic. I'm about 76% for everything at the moment. Planning to 100% it and I'll probably get the DLC shit as well.

What's the next big game then? Was going to get the golf to keep me ticking over, but might not bother if it's shite. I'm not getting FIFA this year unless they really fix it.

Was going to get NBA 2K16 but that Spike Lee dick has his hands all over so it will probably be weird.

MyCareer in 2K is always good. I've heard some stuff about the career mode and it sounds like it's improved a lot. Leaked achievements show that you get to choose where you play in college so you might play college basketball before you get drafted and also the Summer League is included this year.

I did.

It's nearly 30 odd quid for hardly anything of note.

It's hugely overpriced.

Ya fucking mug.

Don't talk shite, you get new story's, the skins are a bonus, plus I'm sure there's plenty more to come with it being a season pass.

And who the hell are you to judge anyone on what they want to spend there money on?

Sat for ages yesterday on Arkham Knight, was sitting at 97% completion. Was doing a riddler trophy where I had to control a robot. Made a mistake was fighting it had low health and died. The game deleted all my work and I'm down at 91% I honestly have no idea why it would do that.

Rise of the tomb raider has been announced for the PC and PS4. Thus confirming the Xbox release is only a timed exclusive.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/23/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-gets-ps4-and-pc-release-dates?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

PC: Early 2016

PS4: Holiday season 2016

Wonder how much MS have shelled out though!

Picked up Far Cry 4 and Shadow of Mordor on Thursday.

Far Cry is brilliant. I've barely done any of the campaign, I've spent most of my time liberating outposts.

Can't get into Shadow of Mordor at all, It just seems so repetitive.

Picked up Far Cry 4 and Shadow of Mordor on Thursday.

Far Cry is brilliant. I've barely done any of the campaign, I've spent most of my time liberating outposts.

Can't get into Shadow of Mordor at all, It just seems so repetitive.

Tbh Far Cry is just as bad when it comes to repetition.. infant i'd be inclined to say it's worse!