Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Some man, cheers mate!

Didn't realise I had to go into trials, I just typed it in the search bit to be fair

no worries mate ?

downloaded it earlier.will get a wee dig at it the morra.read that the visuals are stunning.

Anybody played MGS: Ground Zeroes? Downloaded it to give it a go since the full game is out shortly.

It is good mate (tu)

Doesn't warrant spending money on though as it is essentially a demo. Feel sorry for those that bought it actually!

Definitely worth a free download to kill an hour though (tu)

select full game trial mate,it will say it's a demo,but it's the full game,according to that neogaf forum anyway.

it's not the "full game".. it's just an extended demo really.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/driveclub-playstationplus-edition/cid=EP9000-CUSA00003_00-XXXXDRIVECLUBPSE

DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition includes:

• Every DRIVECLUB™ feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.

• The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.

• Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB™.

• 15 cars for your garage.

India is the only destination included and it's arguably the weakest from the full game.. Japan, Norway and Canada are stunning. Scotland and Chile are no bad either.. but to play those you'll need to buy the proper version.

It is good mate (tu)

Doesn't warrant spending money on though as it is essentially a demo. Feel sorry for those that bought it actually!

Definitely worth a free download to kill an hour though (tu)

I had thought of buying it previously but glad I waited now, knew it was short but didn't realise just how short

I'm about 40% through although I don't know how much of the story is done. All I will say though is

The Joker is fucking brilliant :praise:

I'm not even sure how much of a spoiler that is but I wouldn't at it until you've done the mission at the Chemical Plant.

I'm about 40% through although I don't know how much of the story is done. All I will say though is

The Joker is fucking brilliant :praise:

I'm not even sure how much of a spoiler that is but I wouldn't at it until you've done the mission at the Chemical Plant.

I'm about 35% through it now, and you're spot on. The way he pops up out of nowhere is brilliant. I thought for ages that the Knight was the joker somehow but obviously not.

It's a magic game, the Riddlers wee side quests are decent as well. Only bit I'm fining annoying is I keep pressing the left trigger to break in the batmobile and end up in fucking battle mode haha

I'm about 35% through it now, and you're spot on. The way he pops up out of nowhere is brilliant. I thought for ages that the Knight was the joker somehow but obviously not.

It's a magic game, the Riddlers wee side quests are decent as well. Only bit I'm fining annoying is I keep pressing the left trigger to break in the batmobile and end up in fucking battle mode haha

I thought the exact same up until it's explained a wee bit :lol:

Same with the Batmobile controls, it's the only thing that's really bugging me at the moment. Especially when you're in a car chase and try to turn and you just come to a complete stop with the guns out :lol:

you can change the controls for the bat mobile so you're using l2 to brake mate.you only need to press the r1 button once and you can toggle between tank mode rather than holding and letting go aswell.battle mode setting in gameplay settings i think,so much better.

I played the prequel to Rocket League. Anyone who doesn't pick it up free is mental.

Incredibly addictive online game with head to head or teams.

Matches are 5 minutes long and before you know it you've been playing for 6 hours!!

It is also on PS Plus on its launch day which is great news as it will secure a lot of players for the future.

Having played the BETA it is just a much more polished version of its predecessor although slightly different physics.

I would happily pay £25 for it based on how much play I will get out of it.

Just finished arkham knight. Majorly majorly disappointed in the whole experience. If you didn't guess who the Knight was by the time you found out then you're a moron.

The story was cracking, but the batmobile stuff was far far FAR too overdone. There weren't enough boss fights with actual bosses- just shite batmobile battles. The drone battles were repetitive, and the cat-and-mouse games with the tanks were insanely boring. It's really putting me off playing it on NG+.

The ending was well good though.