Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Gamestop posted me an envelope today.. had no idea why but it turns out it's for some last of us trade in promo.

Pre-ordered Last of Us Remastered for £30.. however if i trade in a selected game i'll get it for £10. Normally these require you to send a recent game, however COD Ghost, BF4 and AC4 are all suitable trades ins.. Going to trade in AC4, I paid £30 for it in January so to get £20 for it 7 months on is a steal! (AC4 will no doubt be on PS+ in afew months too)

Actually looking forward to NBA 2k15 as much as any other game. 2k14 was stunning and when you get used to playing tactics wise and play it properly it's a great game to play as well. Obviously as we don't really grow up playing or watching it here it's so easy to just try bombing 3's all the time but there's so much more to it. If they can build on the MyCareer and MyGM mode then it will be great.

If anyone wants to pick up a bargain.. The following code will get you 10% off purchases on Tesco direct(during the world cup final.)

TDX-GTTP

Also if you know someone who works for Tesco, they are currently getting double staff discount. So if you get them to buy it for you on Sunday night you could get a massive 30% off.. Which means you could get a PS4 for under £250

If anyone wants to pick up a bargain.. The following code will get you 10% off purchases on Tesco direct(during the world cup final.)

TDX-GTTP

Also if you know someone who works for Tesco, they are currently getting double staff discount. So if you get them to buy it for you on Sunday night you could get a massive 30% off.. Which means you could get a PS4 for under £250

Discount is only valid tip 1pm m8 unfortunately

I enjoyed them even thougg i was shite. Never managed to defeat Dr Boskonovitch in Tekken 3, also got to the final part to defeat him and i would run out of lives :(

That god damn charge uppercut he did made me rage like none other..

Don't give a shite either. Happy with my £10 UK copy from Gamestop.

I thought about doing that, might finish of Infamous and send it off, was really looking forward to Infamous and it just kind of bored me a little, i imagine it will be on PS+ sometime in the future aswell.