The Blue Order. Joint Benefit Match

BarneyRabble

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you may find that the club has associations with many other clubs, but none of these appear to have a strong IRA or anti-British fan base. Why ask Linfield across for a friendly when we could have asked Glentoran or any other NI football club, a statement made there.

So because we occasionally play linfield hat makes us a loyalist unionist club? Do our links with HSV make us a proud German club?

So because we occasionally play linfield hat makes us a loyalist unionist club? Do our links with HSV make us a proud German club?

We don't really have any official link with hamburg other than fans.

Rangers and linfield the actual clubs have a link and will play each other and offer a helping hand in times of need.

Fucking great going over there and we get the flute band welcome

That sums you up to a tee.

Rangers fan my arse.

Will be interesting to see if TWB is consistent enough to come to my defence like he did BP9 and tell the Dale Gordon look a like I'm as much a Rangers fan as the rest and the clubs no more his than mine etc etc

Won't hold my breath

Over to you TWB

Will be interesting to see if TWB is consistent enough to come to my defence like he did BP9 and tell the Dale Gordon look a like I'm as much a Rangers fan as the rest and the clubs no more his than mine etc etc

Won't hold my breath

Over to you TWB

Poor wee lamb needs honners.

You exposed yourself as being more of a Celtic-hater than a Rangers-lover. Accept it.

Now, go and take it up with your taig brother.

Poor wee lamb needs honners.

You exposed yourself as being more of a Celtic-hater than a Rangers-lover. Accept it.

Now, go and take it up with your taig brother.

Don't need hawners just love the inconsistency and hypocrisy of guys like TWB on here gets worse every week

You and my Celtic supporting brother are very much alike as it happens - that tells its own story

Another car-crash of a thread about 'loyalism and unionism.'

Must really care about Fernando Ricksen.

For what it's worth, I don't want to see Celtic or their fans anywhere near a benefit match. I would go with the Holland XI idea.

But not because they play in orange.

Don't need hawners just love the inconsistency and hypocrisy of guys like TWB on here gets worse every week

You and my Celtic supporting brother are very much alike as it happens - that tells its own story

I am no relation to you. My family would have drowned such a horror at birth.

Anyway, I won't add to the car-crash anymore. Enjoy wallowing in your own vitriolic filth.

I am no relation to you. My family would have drowned such a horror at birth.

Anyway, I won't add to the car-crash anymore. Enjoy wallowing in your own vitriolic filth.

He started off a Rangers Fan

Talking about car crashes, I hope your in a bad one and your family have to spend the next 30 years cleaning the vitriolic filth from your arse and mouth

You can then call the loyalists and unionists every taig like insult under the sun from the comfort of your little machine

He started off a Rangers Fan

Talking about car crashes, I hope your in a bad one and your family have to spend the next 30 years cleaning the vitriolic filth from your arse and mouth

You can then call the loyalists and unionists every taig like insult under the sun from the comfort of your little machine

Nice!

Loving cup ceremony and picture of The Queen in the dressing room seem quite unionist to me.

Even for us Rangers fans, who also take a pro independence stance, toast the Queen - after all post independence she will still be our Queen! So I don't see toasting the queen as a unionist action ! In the same way I support Rangers my politics has got fk all to do with that !

Even for us Rangers fans, who also take a pro independence stance, toast the Queen - after all post independence she will still be our Queen! So I don't see toasting the queen as a unionist action ! In the same way I support Rangers my politics has got fk all to do with that !

Scotland will be a republic not too long after independence and you know it. Hell that was the SNP's policy until a few years ago.

That's true but you know why Salmond is keeping the Queen? It's probably a compromise because she is able to veto any referendum result and refuse to give Scotland their independence

That's true but you know why Salmond is keeping the Queen? It's probably a compromise because she is able to veto any referendum result and refuse to give Scotland their independence

I'd say it's more simple than that and he's trying to win the vote of people who aren't separatist on that issue.