Does McCoist live on the same planet as the fans?

Adoniram

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So hold on here...

While we daily rage about the club defending itself better, standing up for itself and its fans, standing up to press and media lies....we are quite happy for our manager saying it would take the equivalent of an act of genocide before one of our clubs biggest detractors in the press is banned ?

Is the OP not in the VB or UBs? I don't think they're a tim but maybe just misunderstood the original quote. That said there's no need for the name calling of our manager,who FWIW is doing well this season and is a club legend.

i don't believe for 1 minute he's a tim mate but anybody using those terms to describe our manager is fully deserving in an ear bashing

If you can't show respect for the man show some respect for the Office.

Ok I'll ask it again...

While we daily rage about the club defending itself better, standing up for itself and its fans, standing up to press and media lies....we are quite happy for our manager saying it would take the equivalent of an act of genocide before one of our clubs biggest detractors in the press is banned ?

Ok I'll ask it again...

i guarantee that anyone else in our club saying the same thing would get absolutely slaughtered,

Ok I'll ask it again...

Not every fan rages daily about the club defending itself - a great many of our fans keep a sense of perspective and a level of sportsmanship that can seem to be missing in the Internet community - not all fans carry hatred in their heart and a good many don't want to see other fans suffer like we have suffered - Ally manages to keep some perspective and does it with the dignity befitting of his predecessors in the managers position

Not every fan rages daily about the club defending itself - a great many of our fans keep a sense of perspective and a level of sportsmanship that can seem to be missing in the Internet community - not all fans carry hatred in their heart and a good many don't want to see other fans suffer like we have suffered - Ally manages to keep some perspective and does it with the dignity befitting of his predecessors in the managers position

are you happy that every part of scottish football seemingly wanted and still wants us dead, and for the last decade at best have been trampling all over our club with little or no comeback

With respect Dunfermline's problems are theirs..I'm here to talk about Rangers. We have enough problems of our own.

Next question.

There, wasn't so difficult was it.

And I'll call him what I like after his treatment of a 97 year old Rangers fan thank you. You earn respect not live off it from days gone by.

The manager being professional.

Why start a thread about this. If a tim gets hit by a bus do you expect him to stand next to the body with a cheeky smile and the thumbs up??

All our manager had to say was, i am here to talk about Rangers and nothing else.

With respect Dunfermline's problems are theirs..I'm here to talk about Rangers. We have enough problems of our own.

Next question.

There, wasn't so difficult was it.

And I'll call him what I like after his treatment of a 97 year old Rangers fan thank you. You earn respect not live off it from days gone by.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=253071&st=0