mmpoog.jpg

I was thinking of taking my girls to this tomorrow as the stadium is only a 5 minute walk from my house. They are only 4 and 7 but have been asking to go to a game. Has anyone been to this sort of thing before and is there any madness? Obviously I don't want to take them to hatred filled atmosphere like the U17 (I think) game last season. I'm thinking this game will have more of a family atmosphere. Does anyone know if the fans will be segregated? Cheers for any replies.

mmpoog.jpg

I was thinking of taking my girls to this tomorrow as the stadium is only a 5 minute walk from my house. They are only 4 and 7 but have been asking to go to a game. Has anyone been to this sort of thing before and is there any madness? Obviously I don't want to take them to hatred filled atmosphere like the U17 (I think) game last season. I'm thinking this game will have more of a family atmosphere. Does anyone know if the fans will be segregated? Cheers for any replies.

Don't waste your time mate it's a farce.....the old firm 'legends' includes guys like tommy Sheridan and Russell latapy....it usually has 2 or 3 ex old firm players at best!

Went to it a couple of weeks ago at the glencairn. The only legends playing for us was miller and goram. Was pishing down from start to finish and was really poor we beat them 6-1 tho if I remember right and the linesman going up in the air and sliding on his arse made it bearable. Also they played penny arcade when we came out and some shite when they came out then just before kick off the champs lge tune. Think the announcer must have been at the wind up. Heard some wee fud behind me saying they won't know what that tune is.

Went to it a couple of weeks ago at the glencairn. The only legends playing for us was miller and goram. Was pishing down from start to finish and was really poor we beat them 6-1 tho if I remember right and the linesman going up in the air and sliding on his arse made it bearable. Also they played penny arcade when we came out and some shite when they came out then just before kick off the champs lge tune. Think the announcer must have been at the wind up. Heard some wee fud behind me saying they won't know what that tune is.

Are the fans separated and would the atmosphere be suitable for kids?

Are the fans separated and would the atmosphere be suitable for kids?

fans were all together and was no atmosphere probably due to the weather was good for the kids tho a few kids dance groups were there and a lot of mascots taking penalties in to goram and getting photos.

Aye, would that be because we were in the inaugural group stage and it was a decade later before they even got a sniff of Champions League action?

'Wee fud' indeed. :lol:

fans were all together and was no atmosphere probably due to the weather was good for the kids tho a few kids dance groups were there and a lot of mascots taking penalties in to goram and getting photos.

Cheers mate. No atmosphere is better than a poison-filled atmosphere for the kids. I think I'll probably take them tomorrow.

for some reason this post made me chuckle haha, funny the way you put that mate.