2 Rangers VHS tapes to give away.

BlueThunder

I've just had a bit of a clear out of the house and found two original VHS tapes:

Rangers FC: The Champions league

http://www.amazon.co...hampions league

Highlights from Rangers' 92 assault on the European Champions League, including action against Marseilles, CSKA and Bruge.

Battle of Britain

http://www.amazon.co...ttle of Britain

Highlights from Rangers confrontation with Leeds Utd in the 1992 CL qualifier.

So, I was thinking of giving them away as part of a competition, assuming that people still have VHS machines and want to watch these matches! Mind you, if not many are bothered then I'll just give em to the first couple of guys on the thread.

Next match is away to Arbroath unless I'm mistaken. How about: -

- The person who correctly names our first goalscorer and who is closest to the goal time (not before) gets the CL video.

- Person who gets nearest the opening goal time (not before) irrespective of the scorer gets the Battle of Britain one. (Minute taken from the official site report )

One entry per person, and no sneaking back to edit :DIf we don't score then I'll get my 5yr old kid to chose whichever names she likes best or something like that. (I look forward to username changes to My Little Pony etc)

julesscotia Clark 2 mins

Dande101 Law 3 mins

rangersfc77 Jon D 7 mins

mrwin Jig 9 mins

bluesbro1976 Mohsni 17 mins

Connor-lyon-RFC Mohsni 37 mins

BlackManRedemption Jon D 46 mins

RFCRob Jon D 50 mins

Thats what I feared. Perhaps we 'older' Bears still have one knocking about somewhere. My GF has a VHS player actually. She only half-jokingly offered to chuck it in too, winner collects :D

Have you watched them back to make sure they still work?

Always remember the VHS tapes getting fucked when they had been sitting about for a while.

Have you watched them back to make sure they still work?

Always remember the VHS tapes getting fucked when they had been sitting about for a while.

No, I haven't. Just my luck that some poor bugger will win them and they'll destroy his machine! :D

BMR, rob, if there aren't many takers then you two can have first dibs. Cheers.

I purposely went and bought one from the heart foundation shop in august or soo. I have loads of old matches recorded from sportscene, as well as actual rangers tapes. I am looking to convert them all onto dvd this year, running in some sort of chronilogical0 order. Gonna take me ages, burt will be worth it. My own wee history compilation.

So yeah I don't have them two, so I will say moshni, 17 mins.