BBC-Celtic v Aberdeen. Check the website for the other draws

Rapid6

I found it very strange.No mention for anyone but taigs n sheep.

The least they could do would be to list the other cup ties.Another poor effort from Beastly Begger Corporation.

Maybe they wanted to cut down on discussing all the ties to spend a bit more of their time discussing something big thing that had happened in Scotland over the last few days...na...can't think of anything which would merit airtime ahead of discussing all the Scottish cup ties... doh

Just burnt the xmas tree there, green bastard!

Rangers Lout in Sectarian Xmas Tree Attack!

The Trees owner said: “They just went for it, they didn’t hesitate.

“The second it turned December, he started laying into it. He kicked it in the base and on the angel on top. The room fell into silence. No one was expecting it so we were all stunned. The trees owner added: “I love this tree to bits, so thinking about it sends chills down my spine.”

The trees owner told how he stood up for his tree in face of the violent onslaught and argued with the yob.

he told how the yob continued to abuse him and his tree — trying to goad him into a fight by shouting: “Come on, you Fenian bastard and bring your Fenian tree with you.”

The trees owner added: “he called me a Fenian bastard, which is one thing, but then he called my tree a Fenian as well. What kind of person does that?"

Maybe they wanted to cut down on discussing all the ties to spend a bit more of their time discussing something big thing that had happened in Scotland over the last few days...na...can't think of anything which would merit airtime ahead of discussing all the Scottish cup ties... doh

Nope, nice try. They also had a 2 minute VT about the sellik draw.