*** Sponsors’ Fund – Teddy Bears Christmas Fundraiser - CLOSING SOON!

govanblue

RM Sponsors’ Fund – Teddy Bears' Christmas Fundraiser - CLOSING SOON!

update 11/12/12

Members donated (including pledged): 74

The Teddy Bears' Fund has so far raised £755.91

plus approx £112.24 to be added (minus a bit of paypal to be finalised)

(£45 of this is a donation from ManchestGer, specifically to buy a pair of tickets for a deserving cause (not necessarily Kids))

The Teddy Bears' Fund has so far spent £300.00

• 100 RCF Lucky Legends Raffle Tickets (13/1213)
  • 200 RCF Lucky Legends Raffle Tickets (16/1213)

08/12/13

This will be the last fundraiser of the year, and as things stand, the last fundraiser for this season.

This fund will involve finding ways to benefit deserving kids, but with the onus being on benefiting Rangers directly too. For example: buying Rangers Selection boxes from the Megastore to give to some Children’s charities.

We haven’t worked out the details of this yet. There are various ideas (and various problems) floating around.

We don’t necessarily need to decide the details or spend the money before Christmas – in fact there’s a good case for saying spend the money after Christmas, when there’s a traditional drought in charity goings-on.

But Christmas is definitely the most appropriate time to be raising this money, so let’s get on with it…

We’re looking for just a £5 donation from you and other members. (If you’re loaded, or helping kids means a lot to you, then please feel free to donate more, but otherwise £5 is more than great. (tu) )

So if you want to donate, please use the link below for the paypal donate page.

RM Paypal Donate Page

Remember to look for the link in Paypal that says “+ add special instructions to recipient” – click on it and type something along the lines of “Christmas – ‘RM Username” or “RM Username - Teddy Bears Fund” or something.

Remember to then PM me, and let me know you’ve donated, and preferably tell me the amount, because it saves me time in the accounting.

Remember also to post on this thread and keep it bumped (tu)

RM Teddy Bears’ Secret Santas

74 members

10pshortof17pound

4everGers

72Barca

As I was Walking....

Ayrshire_blue

Bears r us

better than all the rest

binsy08

blueballss

bluebear1971

BLUEDIGNITY

bluepeter9

bump

Cadman

Cairo1

Cooper007

Courtyard Bear

Crackfox

cstamomusa

dande101

DAVIE8CH

Dazza2232

dexiboy

DMR62

Dunny_01

elephants stoned

falcoholic

Ger4life_1872

GF7

gmcf

govanblue

govansw1

Hairy Rz

ianb1547

Jack1690

jamess

JohnH

Jon-the-stripe

jonok

Jules Winnfield

Keeps01

laptoplulu

LSGers

ManchestGer

mearns loyal

my shepherds

NamibianBear

OneJay

OnslowDriver

paisleyroad

pcbear

peter1872

phil

Rangers#1

RFC Eagle

RFC#1.

robg58

sandyboyblue

Sea Bear

smidro

SoldierBlue1

StornowayBlue

StuBlueKPL

SweetTartanGirl

SW3

swally

Tango

TFP77

TheBEST-Simples

The Mongoose

thistleman

worcesterloyal

Young bob

ZZED

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh also, you don't have to be a Sponsors' Fund member to donate, in fact you don't even need to be an RM member - all guests and lurkers can donate using the link too. (tu)

If you're not already a Sponsors' Fund member, and you donate £10 to the Teddy Bears' Fund, that also gets you full membership of the Sponsors' Fund (tu)

I'm part of the Sponsors fund but I can't help right now. I'm totally skint because of Christmas and I had my 2 year old sons birthday party only yesterday. Hope you guys raise a good sum though it's a great cause.

Not a problem TMB, I can confirm that you have always supported the fund, so you're allowed the occasional opt out without getting a : shifty: :D

Does your 2 year old son happen to like Rangers, and selection boxes by any chance? ;)

I don't know how to pm anyone and as you want a pm for amount donated and I can't do that ....I gave £10

Brilliant, thanks.

And you will be pleased to know that 10 days before the Sponsors' Fund 1 year anniversary, your donation takes the total Fund money raised to over £5000 ! :21: :21: :21:

Oh and to PM you just hover over my username and a box appears with a "send message" button in it (tu)

Not a problem TMB, I can confirm that you have always supported the fund, so you're allowed the occasional opt out without getting a : shifty: :D

Does your 2 year old son happen to like Rangers, and selection boxes by any chance? ;)

In all honesty he never seaks a word about anything other than his favourite cartoons. He says "RAA RAA", "Thomas" and at a push "Iggle Piggle". I'll start taking him to the games ASAP but he's just too wee right now :(

In all honesty he never seaks a word about anything other than his favourite cartoons. He says "RAA RAA", "Thomas" and at a push "Iggle Piggle". I'll start taking him to the games ASAP but he's just too wee right now :(

Hmm. I'm not a child psychologist, but I would recommend the following treatment...

37805990_l.jpg

http://www.rangersmegastore.com/umbro-rangers-away-mini-kit-2012-2013-378059

know how you feel mate, have a 4 year old who im going to take probably near end of season to first game ( well for him to count seats and eat sweets etc) and a 2 year old who only mutters Sam ( fireman), Thomas choo choo and peppa!! love seeing them tho in their strips!! especially when away in the sun!!

Morning all. (tu)

The target (£265) has been achieved (tu) - but I'm not going to close it so soon, because there are still a few of our traditional fund supporters who haven't donated yet, and I know they would be raging if I shut the fund before they got a chance to donate. :D

So I've extended the target to £365 and I will send a PM to all Fund members (who haven't already donated, letting them know this fundraiser is running.

Oh and a big welcome to Sponsors Fund member #133 - laptoplulu and member #134 - SW3 :clap: