The Clutha tragedy has put Ibrox strife into perspective

Bothwellbear

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Ally having his say on the Clutha tragedy, who I feel sorrow for though is those of us who are still living and having to suffer the lying cheating cunts that are politicians and what it is that they have in store for us all in the future.

Unless of course you're independently rich beyond your wildest dreams.

This is one of the silliest threads we've ever had. If anyone criticising Ally wants to back it with a quote of his in this article, feel free, I can't see it.

I don't agree, it was a calculated statement that has nullified what they did to Rangers, if you said the Clutha accident means nothing, you would be attacked from all sides from people who care. We'll I care about what happened to Rangers, and that's a big enough tragedy and travesty, and it upsets me when people whoever they are, make light of it.

Death is part and parcel of being a human, people die every day, that doesn't put our strife in perspective, Ally needs to keep his mouth shut and concentrate on subjects about Rangers. The only time they comment on us is when they are putting the boot in, or dreaming up some other punishment to lay at our door.

Does anybody think rangers would have been dealt fairer if the Clutha accident had happened when Rangers were in trouble, no way, business as usual. Ally has a habit of talking pro -everybody, who have shit on Rangers. No more mr nice guy that's what I want to hear from anybody connected with Rangers.

I can't see you lasting on here.