Teams you like but think there would be trouble if we played them

rfc_watp

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered what would happen if we met Hamburg in ta vital European game, extraordinarily friendly with one another but both extremely passionate fans and there would be fans on both sides that don't want to associate with the enemy, always thought it had the potential to boil over

I've always wondered what would happen if we met Hamburg in ta vital European game, extraordinarily friendly with one another but both extremely passionate fans and there would be fans on both sides that don't want to associateI thi with the enemy, always thought it had the potential to boil over

Fuckin no chance of trouble there, nor would i want there to be any trouble. I thnk the game that will kick off most won't be with the dirty taigy rattlers, but with the fuckin sheep shaggers!

The exact same as OP but with Roma rather than Nazio. Italian fans are generally mental but those two certainly up the ante.

Also have a real soft spot for Borussia Dortmund and would be gutted if it was spoiled. Hopefully they prefer Klos to Lambert..

If we got Feyenoord or Marseille though, certainly wouldn't mind clashing with them!

Very disappointed with the OP.

Over the last few years our club has been through hell and back, constantly punished unfairly by a corrupt SFA, denigrated by a heavily biased media, demoted to playing in a lower league and during all this our fans have been impeccable in their conduct.

In answer to the OP, I don't think our fans would get in trouble with any other team. We leave the trouble making to those from the other side of Glasgow.

The exact same as OP but with Roma rather than Nazio. Italian fans are generally mental but those two certainly up the ante.

Also have a real soft spot for Borussia Dortmund and would be gutted if it was spoiled. Hopefully they prefer Klos to Lambert..

If we got Feyenoord or Marseille though, certainly wouldn't mind clashing with them!

been to both you wouldn't be disappointed!!! :ph34r: