Club Metro: Boycott is only option

DonegalBear

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that boycotts their own club is a horrible piece of filth, and they better not come back. It really is that simple. I'd honestly welcome the mhanky mhob back to Ibrox before I'd welcome them. That says it all.

This new metro blog seems to just be another way for the frustrated rhebles to make themselves feel important. I would advise to ignore it and deny them the satisfaction of publicity.

Disappointed you'd think that. Believe it or not I'm just a fan who wants what is best for the club. I give my opinion on it. I understand a lot of people will disagree with me on this but I don't see any other option available.

Which is why I didn't even click on the link.

Again I'm disappointed to hear that, but that's your call. Hope all is well with you.

Lets leave boycotting our own team to the taigs thanks.

wont even read that pish because of the title.

I'd like to point out that the title has nothing to do with the author, I actually say in the article it isn't the only option, just the one I feel is most viable.

What about the option of supporting the team and club? Is that option open to me? Or am I not a true Rangers fan if I don't agree with the sensationalist nonsense spewing from this article?

The current board have won a democratic vote you and your buddies need to realise that, put your toys back in your pram and give the current board time to properly implement any plans they have. (tu)

What about the option of supporting the team and club? Is that option open to me? Or am I not a true Rangers fan if I don't agree with the sensationalist nonsense spewing from this article?

The current board have won a democratic vote you and your buddies need to realise that l, put your toys back in your pram and give the current board time to properly implement any plans they have. (tu)

I don't know who you think my "buddies" are to be honest. No you are still a true Rangers fan if you disagree with me, it's my opinion in the article and if you don't agree that is fair enough.