When was the last game you were genuinely excited about?

wearethepeople1

Before all the uber fans jump on this thread with things like, I get excited about ever game cos it's rangers and I pure love them, be honest about it

I would say the DUFC cup game last season, and we know how that turned out.

This season is in real danger of losing all interest for fans if we don't get to next round of SC

so when was the last time you were genuinely excited for a game??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like wound up excited it would be Dundee united, was kind of excited for Falkirk I suppose. The novelty has well and truly worn off, I was very close to leaving the Stranraer game at half time, something I've never done it was that bad.

If we get put out SC the season is effectively over

Can see terrible crowd figures

Hopefully playing Hearts(fingers crossed) Dundee/Hamilton, Dunfermline, Falkirk in a league set up next season will be a bit more familiar to us fans (I know we have played Falkirk loads in the last 2 seasons!) I think there will be just enough next season to keep it interesting.

I just worry about the remainder of this season

If we get put out SC the season is effectively over

Can see terrible crowd figures

Hopefully playing Hearts(fingers crossed) Dundee/Hamilton, Dunfermline, Falkirk in a league set up next season will be a bit more familiar to us fans (I know we have played Falkirk loads in the last 2 seasons!) I think there will be just enough next season to keep it interesting.

I just worry about the remainder of this season

Aye it should be a bit better next season, most championship teams are at the same level as the majority of premiership clubs tbh

I look forward to every Rangers game because Rangers are the only team I want to watch. Of course some games are bigger than others but still get the buzz when Rangers play, sadly after most game my excitement has been drained away as some of the football is terrible but I look to the next one hoping for improvement on the playing side.

I was excited about the first few games of this season as we were looking like we had vastly improved from last season, and the football was generally entertaining. That excitement has long since diminished and bar cup matches I doubt I'll be overly excited till the beginning of next season.