When was the last game you were genuinely excited about?

wearethepeople1

Falkirk's the only game I've had a huge interest in so far this season,

It's nothing like past seasons where every game was so critical in our race for the title and it had a huge bearing and there was a desire to win big trophies and beat them (tu)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually looking forward to the Ramsden's cup final in April, I'm sure there will be an edge to that. As many have said the DU game had a real buzz about it in the pub I was in, as did the Falkirk game. I hope we can get through the next round and maybe get Aberdeen, that would be a great game.

If it was about who we are playing,only champions league would excite me ........But its about going to Ibrox,to follow my team,the club I love and I honestly dont care who we play..Its about walking out of Central Station and saying to a taxi driver Ibrox,its about my first pint in Bar 72,Its about never wanting the day to end

East Fife League Cup last Season first Game after Admin.

The Atmosphere and anticipation was awesome.

But with all the shit and crap tactics and Football it has been lost.

If I'm honest its quite a chore watching us Play at Times.

No matter I will still keep going as long as I live.

The excitement isn't really there at the moment for me. I can't get into it, diving about going fucking mental when we score these days. Can't wait until we're back at the top.

I see what you mean, but do you not feel the excitement when we win 8-0 at home, or beat scumfermline when they try and butcher our players?

Top flight football is brilliant, but there's something about this journey back up I'm enjoying

I see what you mean, but do you not feel the excitement when we win 8-0 at home, or beat scumfermline when they try and butcher our players?

Top flight football is brilliant, but there's something about this journey back up I'm enjoying

Well I meant more the build up to the game, the day before it, the morning of, heading to the stadium with that exciting buzz about the place.