What did they want?

BigDak

I've been wondering since this whole fiasco began: what exactly did the football "supporters" of the other clubs actually want to be the outcome of the troubles that hit us?

Do you think it's fair to say that there are at least 1 million Bears in Scotland? So did these horrible cnuts wish for 1 million people to lose the team they've supported? What exactly did people believe the 1M folk who would have no longer had a club to support would actually do? Just say "oh well, let's go to Tannadice at the weekend instead then. Son, put that Rangers gear in the bottom drawer and I'll get you a Dundee Utd top."?

Did they all really want for Rangers to no longer exist? How can you eradicate a club like ours and not expect it to have serious consequences?

Or did they just want us to be brought down to a level lower than them to exact some revenge for our years of being dominant?

Or were they just blood thirsty, sadist fools who could only think of the damage they wanted to inflict without even considering the consequences?

I've never really had a conversation with another supporter about this.

We are the most successful club in the world.

They wanted to bring us down.

They couldn't do it on the pitch, and so when we got into trouble off the pitch, instead of doing the right thing, they took it as their opportunity to kick us while we're down.

We have enemies I didn't know existed before, all hiding behind the big bad Sellick.

I've said it before, it's like jeering when the big bully in school is fighting someone else, you just hope they don't turn on you.

But what they don't count on, is how strong we are, and we will rise up again and kick the bastards in the baws.

Before any of this shit happened to us, I always saod that I wouldn't want the taigs to go tits up and no longer exist, because I enjoyed the rivalry and I knew it would screw Scottish football. I e en wanted the other teams to do well on Europe and even enjoyed watching Aberdeen giving Bayern Munich a fright in the UEFA cup.

Now, I couldn't give a fuck. I lnew we weren't liked by the other teams, but I didn't know just how much they didn't like us. The absolutely hate us. They would rather their own clubs went tits up than us getting any help at all from our governing body,who are duty bound to help their member clubs.

I am bitter as fuck now, I want them all to go through what we have had to suffer.

I don't think what has happened to hearts has anything to do with us being thrown out the spl, it was always going to happen, it will also happen to the likes of Man City when their sugar daddy gets fed up.

There are so many teams' supporters who I'm surprised at.

As someone has touched upon above, as much as I never thought we were loved by all, I never knew the extent of the hatred.

Were those "supporters" (who can no longer be seen in the stadiums they said they'd fill) really in the majority? Or was it like when you watch Question Time and the audience is full of Lefties and you think to yourself "where are all the real people"? Was it just the loud minority who were making it seem like that's what everyone thought?

Redwhiteandblue, I'm with you on that one. I'd happily see the rest go under now. But that level is hatred is as a direct result of what has occurred recently so I wonder where their hate comes from. It must just be jealousy.

But did they really think that our demise would solve all their problems? Although its certainly helped the tims.

We are the most successful club in the world.

They wanted to bring us down.

They couldn't do it on the pitch, and so when we got into trouble off the pitch, instead of doing the right thing, they took it as their opportunity to kick us while we're down.

We have enemies I didn't know existed before, all hiding behind the big bad Sellick.

I've said it before, it's like jeering when the big bully in school is fighting someone else, you just hope they don't turn on you.

But what they don't count on, is how strong we are, and we will rise up again and kick the bastards in the baws.

In a nutshell.

As someone has touched upon above, as much as I never thought we were loved by all, I never knew the extent of the hatred.

Were those "supporters" (who can no longer be seen in the stadiums they said they'd fill) really in the majority? Or was it like when you watch Question Time and the audience is full of Lefties and you think to yourself "where are all the real people"? Was it just the loud minority who were making it seem like that's what everyone thought?

It was all the supporters of these other clubs who have leanings towards the Mhanky Mob that stirred up this shitstorm.

You can see them walk down the street any day, look for the massive chip on the shoulder.

They know they are second class citizens.

End of rant.

Redwhiteandblue, I'm with you on that one. I'd happily see the rest go under now. But that level is hatred is as a direct result of what has occurred recently so I wonder where their hate comes from. It must just be jealousy.

But did they really think that our demise would solve all their problems? Although its certainly helped the tims.

That's exactly what it is, nothing but sheer jealousy, similar to what Man U have got down south.

We will be back though, and we will give them a proper reason to hate us.

It was all the supporters of these other clubs who have leanings towards the Mhanky Mob that stirred up this shitstorm.

You can see them walk down the street any day, look for the massive chip on the shoulder.

They know they are second class citizens.

End of rant.

I wouldn't say it was teams that have leanings to them that started it. Hearts were one of the worst, while Hibs were almost silent.

Look at Caley Thistle, they have almost no reason to hate us, yet they had the same feelings as the rest of the clubs. What exactly have we done to be hated by every single professional club in Scotland?

I wouldn't say it was teams that have leanings to them that started it. Hearts were one of the worst, while Hibs were almost silent.

Look at Caley Thistle, they have almost no reason to hate us, yet they had the same feelings as the rest of the clubs. What exactly have we done to be hated by every single professional club in Scotland?

The fans of the other SPL clubs were asked by their chairmen to vote Rangers, in or out. They voted out. So on these teams forums were the morally outraged and so the Rangers hating begins and gathers momentum.

I have to say I was surprised at Hearts but not the rest.

I was talking to a Dundee fan in work and he said we were cheating for years, etc, when I pointed out that we've been found not guilty over all the points he made he said "well it was all over the papers you cheated" he was also fuming cos we were bitter about our treatment, I then pointed out his club had been in admin twice and both times took the opportunity to pay next to nothing back to any creditors do under his rules they were cheating bastards and actually the worse case in Scotland as they did it twice. The dumb fuck stormed off BEELING.

I was talking to a Dundee fan in work and he said we were cheating for years, etc, when I pointed out that we've been found not guilty over all the points he made he said "well it was all over the papers you cheated" he was also fuming cos we were bitter about our treatment, I then pointed out his club had been in admin twice and both times took the opportunity to pay next to nothing back to any creditors do under his rules they were cheating bastards and actually the worse case in Scotland as they did it twice. The dumb fuck stormed off BEELING.

they hate facts mate :lol:

there is a deluded tim taxi driver that i take great pleasure in shutting up at every opportunity.

I honestly don't think they knew what they wanted never mind what they thought they were doing, other than to stick the boot into Rangers. It didn't work out for them all, but we're still getting blamed for them putting us in the lower divisions and ruining Scottish football finances. Despite being warned what would happen.

Oh well, hatred makes you thick. I just laugh at septic taking it all now and wonder what they think they've achieved? :pipe:

This is what's wrong with so many in our society,..... if it's in the paper it must be true

They really could not see past their own jealousy and bigotry, unfortunately any of the dissenting voices were soon trampled into the ground, none of them could stand up to the C####c led (I am of the opinion that Lie-well could only see 4/5 years of C/L money)hatred, they were told how good things would be without us, and they gave in to that power. To this day I could not tell you much about last season or any of this, I have no interest in there teams, no interest in who plays with who or who has starmen. When we do get back they are in for one hell of a kick back and we will watch them crash and burn. WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they all know it :thumbup:

Let the history books show that when they thought we were down and out, we took one hell of a deep breath and ran straight back into the battle, we fought them in all fronts, titles, cash winnings, EBTs, everything they threw at us we have seen off, ask anyone involved in sport and they will tell you the same thing, the mark of true champions is to win when all around you believe you have lost, well I say don't look now C####c but make way for the champions

:7325:

Before any of this shit happened to us, I always saod that I wouldn't want the taigs to go tits up and no longer exist, because I enjoyed the rivalry and I knew it would screw Scottish football. I e en wanted the other teams to do well on Europe and even enjoyed watching Aberdeen giving Bayern Munich a fright in the UEFA cup.

Now, I couldn't give a fuck. I lnew we weren't liked by the other teams, but I didn't know just how much they didn't like us. The absolutely hate us. They would rather their own clubs went tits up than us getting any help at all from our governing body,who are duty bound to help their member clubs.

I am bitter as fuck now, I want them all to go through what we have had to suffer.

I don't think what has happened to hearts has anything to do with us being thrown out the spl, it was always going to happen, it will also happen to the likes of Man City when their sugar daddy gets fed up.

Spot on (tu) i never knew just how bhitter the spl was about our sucess until they got the boot stuck in. As to the op i believe they couldnt see past their own bigotry and hate when it came to trying to destroy us. Shoot first and think about the consquences later kinda thing, stupid cunts to a man.