Daly?

1st_Jan_1994

Have I missed something today? been out the game, just woke up and seen a text from my mate saying "fenian bastard Daly lucky to be here and getting £15 a week never mind rejecting a 15% wage cut"

Apologies if it's mentioned? if so feel free to lock while I catch up on todays threads and news (tu)

Have I missed something today? been out the game, just woke up and seen a text from my mate saying "fenian bastard Daly lucky to be here and getting £15 a week never mind rejecting a 15% wage cut"

Apologies if it's mentioned? if so feel free to lock while I catch up on todays threads and news (tu)

A 'friend' sent you that text - right ??

Seems an attempting to 'troll'

Apparently Daly was the only Rangers player to reject a 15% pay cut, which resulted in us being placed in Administration.

Daly has since been appointed our Administrator by the Board.

We all knew it, deep down, from the day he was signed, didn't we. We should have done something.

Apparently Daly was the only Rangers player to reject a 15% pay cut, which resulted in us being placed in Administration.

Daly has since been appointed our Administrator by the Board.

We all knew it, deep down, from the day he was signed, didn't we. We should have done something.

Knew he should never have been signed.

Basically we're on the brink of admin apparently because a 15% wage cut has apparently been rejected by the squad.

Never mind the fact cost cutting has been explicitly talked about by Wallace etc.

Seems like an over-reaction .. the players probably are on too much - don't ask ye don't get

Probably gives the rebels a chance to rear their ugly lying little heads again

Seems like an over-reaction .. the players probably are on too much - don't ask ye don't get

Probably gives the rebels a chance to rear their ugly lying little heads again

Big overreaction, not saying it's ideal but i'm not sure what's hugely changed from yesterday other than yet another leak

Stay classy mate.