Wallace Q&A

North Rd

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it is anymore? And you see most fans on here saying they don't touch that paper or give its website hits, he could've possibly given a generic statement/response and released it to the MSM, I suppose in fairness it is just a Q&A and

Jackson hasn't been allowed any "artistic licence".

Of course folk on here generally don't bother with papers, but that's only a small percentage of Rangers fans. I've worked with plenty who hear nothing about their club outside the rags, BBC news, STV news etc

Financial prudence at last.Let`s support this guy.Investors will be more inclined to come forward in the belief that the club is being run in a professional manner.We need to take the long term view and believe that Wallace will have us back in the premier or whatever it`s called the season after next with a club that will be able invest.

didn,t get involved last night in the frenzy regarding the issue. now we have an explanation from our chairman, which in the cold light of the day makes sense to see if the playing staff would be willing to a cut in salary. now 2 concerns the leak yesterday and he choice of paper for the explanation.

Of course folk on here generally don't bother with papers, but that's only a small percentage of Rangers fans. I've worked with plenty who hear nothing about their club outside the rags, BBC news, STV news etc

My Dad is one of those, will text me with a story from the papers I've known about for at least a day. Some old schoolers will always do it that way but as the years go by it'll gradually change.

My Dad is one of those, will text me with a story from the papers I've known about for at least a day. Some old schoolers will always do it that way but as the years go by it'll gradually change.

Not sure about that mate, you also get younger folk who don't seem to look at the club website even, in my experience anyway

It's great he has come out immediately and said his piece which will alleviate some of the fears but why using the DR who clearly have an agenda against us?

Is he out of touch with the normal fans and should he be cascaded for it as others have in the not so distant past?

*I think he will be good for our club.

What confuses me is how many people complain about the wages we are paying our players, and demand something is done about it. When Mr Wallace identifies this problem and sets out trying to address it everyone goes to panic stations.

Our wage bill (playing or otherwise) is far too high. If you don’t ask you don’t get.

Hopefully those upstairs enter into similar discussions.

It's great he has come out immediately and said his piece which will alleviate some of the fears but why using the DR who clearly have an agenda against us?

Is he out of touch with the normal fans and should he be cascaded for it as others have in the not so distant past?

So which other paper would he use, he is targeting a wider audience probably knowing it would reach the internet aswell, saves doing two interviews does it not

So which other paper would he use, he is targeting a wider audience probably knowing it would reach the internet aswell, saves doing two interviews does it not

He could use Rangers TV and the clubs website but I understand that this is all part of our PR.

This question is really for all the posters on here who have slaughtered others for doing the same.

Cuts should have started with the board seen as they earn more than the players !

Do they? According to last years accounts, Stockbridge earned £179,170 (for 13 months btw). Divided that by 52 and it's roughly £3445 a week he gets. I'm willing to bet many players earn far more than him.

Edit: It's actually less because it wouldn't be divided by 52 it would be divided by about 56 as it's 13 months. doh

He could use Rangers TV and the clubs website but I understand that this is all part of our PR.

This question is really for all the posters on here who have slaughtered others for doing the same.

And there is probably a large percentage that doesn't use the internet or go on the official site. So using the dr will target that audience while it still getting seen on the internet, so doing one interview will target more than it would with the official site

I didn,t say Stockbridge i said the board and if I remember correctly the wage bill from the last set of accounts the board earned 10 million?

See this is what happens if you tell one lie often enough folks.

I didn,t say Stockbridge i said the board and if I remember correctly the wage bill from the last set of accounts the board earned 10 million?

So how much did the 130 plus ordinary staff earn then :rolleyes:

The amount of lies and bullshit being spread about is unreal. Just taken as fact by so many who don't have a clue what they're talking about.