4 star hotel

Deanofwright

Do they do it every away game? I haven't seen anything about it before.

Not every game mate but the likes of Arbroath , Forfar & Stranraer (turnberry FFS ) are used.

I know we are a big club and want to act like one , but until we are back at the top league, all shite like that should wait

And another thing

I was on the tour of ibrox and the guide told me that the heat lamps that they use for the pitch cost something like £1000 a day to use

They can get them to fuck and play on mud

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And another thing

I was on the tour of ibrox and the guide told me that the heat lamps that they use for the pitch cost something like £1000 a day to use

They can get them to fuck and play on mud

:lol:

Heard Wallace likes his office roasty toasty.

Lead by example and wear a big jumper ffs!

:lol:

Heard Wallace likes his office roasty toasty.

Lead by example and wear a big jumper ffs!

They better switch the electricity off before they leave to go home at night or there will be a team waiting at the front door demanding heads roll

Heard boots are pretty expensive. They should train in plimsoles.

while we are at it, lets get rid of our training complex and play at local parks again.

fuck it, lets just pay our players minimum wage, problems solved.

Just like the rodents across the city pay the staff?

I was wondering when this would get brought up... :rolleyes:

Took longer than I thought.

It should be brought up and every other time we are wasting cash .

Seems to me this kind of stupidity never ends .

There is zero reason they should not have been driven back that long exhausting coach ride home and at training at 9 the next morning .

Heard boots are pretty expensive. They should train in plimsoles.

while we are at it, lets get rid of our training complex and play at local parks again.

fuck it, lets just pay our players minimum wage, problems solved.

Some lunatic suggested.selling the Auchenhowie.yesterday.

To said lunatic sorry for calling you a lunatic but your clearly fucking nuts.

It should be brought up and every other time we are wasting cash .

Seems to me this kind of stupidity never ends .

There is zero reason they should not have been driven back that long exhausting coach ride home and at training at 9 the next morning .

Well, you can read all about it in the Record themorra. Maybe phone wee Shug on the Hotline.

In fairness when I got back to Glasgow the cars were frozen so you can't have the players out scraping there motors at 1am when they get back or slip on the ice so makes sense <cr>

There is probably some practical reason, and it probably didn't cost all that much. People are right to question cost but I don't see this as an issue myself.

There is probably some practical reason, and it probably didn't cost all that much. People are right to question cost but I don't see this as an issue myself.

Aye it does make sense but I fully understand why folk are pissed off about it as we are meant to be cost cutting. Realistically you canny have them de busing at stupid o'clock without having some sort of security in place as if anything happened then it would be a stupid time to be bringing players back and why didn't they just stay in a hotel.

The hotel is probably doing good deals right now as it's off season, looks like the rooms are about half the normal price right now.

I bet it didnt cost more than 5k in total, we pay cribarri more a week to sit on the fucking bench :lol:

This is the least of our worries, and clearly something that is budgeted for. Lots of panties in a bunch for no real reason ITT.

The hotel is probably doing good deals right now as it's off season, looks like the rooms are about half the normal price right now.

I bet it didnt cost more than 5k in total, we pay cribarri more a week to sit on the fucking bench :lol:

This is the least of our worries, and clearly something that is budgeted for. Lots of panties in a bunch for no real reason ITT.

I can report a sighting of Cribari he was warming up tonight but just the once and he was my 1st goalscorer with great odds last season was gutted he got benched as Moshni scores goals and odds are pish.