Rangers cash losses unacceptable, says Alex Rae

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the amount of mis-information and lies doing the rounds, is it any surprise that when a former player is asked his opinion and gives it without being an expert in accountancy, that some of the lies and spin get regurgitated as based on fact, that he states what his perception is, does not mean he is trying to undermine the board. :thumbup:

It means he is a football player that does not have the facts at hand, and is then only passing on his opinion, where I have a problem is when people start calling our hero's wanks ffs, This same guy represented our club on the field of play with a pride and a passion that helped to deliver victories, cups and titles. He also played magnificently in the Legends game against Man Utd that benefited not only the club but also worthy causes. So while Alex cant be put forward for business man of the year or either most gifted player of his era, do we really need to dis-respect our clubs former players. These guys helped deliver the silverware we the support ( through the fighting fund ) fought so hard to defend.

:7325:

he was saying they could do what they wanted he didn't care as he had the memories

might not have been him but i heard player on RC saying " aye let them try to take my medal" i thought it was him, if wrong i apologise and will let you buy me a pint as way of goodwill gesture :D

To be fair to Alex the amount of shite we have had to put up with is scandalous where hes wrong is in just mentioning the likes of Green and Ahmed, Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray, the mhedia and alot more are also to blame but its easiest to point all the fingers at the unpopular ex board.

He should be mentioning fuck all!

Says the same guy who said that he didn't care if the SPL and SFA took away our medals and trophies and that we were a new club with no history

The guys a wank tbh

Is WS a wank as well then?

Seem to remember him wishing the NEW Rangers all best.

Just saying:-).

Is WS a wank as well then?

Seem to remember him wishing the NEW Rangers all best.

Just saying:-).

If he meant it in that context and also said he didn't care about trophies getting taken away then yeah

Stupid thing for Smith to say and Gough too

Some people that should know better are so out of touch with fans feelings

You almost seem happy that someone hinted at us being a new club just to justify your stance on the boardroom debate with money

That's pretty low