Rangers speak out against 'Mad Phil'

Boab

Eh? It was broadcast on the web though. What jurisdiction does a UK court have one foreign country?

If someone was to blog something in Iran that we didnt like, we could hardly just force the Iranian government to prosecute one of their own citizens for something they did in their own country.

And there you have it.......correct.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is lightweight and not as emphatic or forceful as it could have have been. If the club are going to bother challenging that scumbag's lies then get wired in to him.

You think I'm being pretty pathetic? Fine. The day your opinion matters to me there will be be two blue moons and flocks of flying pigs in the sky.

Never mind whether it's one s or two, isn't the bigger question about whether it's flocks or litters? Do they become flocks when they fly?

Never mind whether it's one s or two, isn't the bigger question about whether it's flocks or litters? Do they become flocks when they fly?

Maybe it should be a litter, maybe a drove or a herd of pigs but if they are winged pigs then what.....

Strokes chin and ponders......

Yes there is also an extra "be " in the post, thanks for not pointing that out. But what is your beef with the s (one or two)?

Maybe it should be a litter, maybe a drove or a herd of pigs but if they are winged pigs then what.....

Strokes chin and ponders......

Yes there is also an extra "be " in the post, thanks for not pointing that out. But what is your beef with the s (one or two)?

Since you were defending Mark Voice of the Fans Dingwallet earlier why not get the self appointed leader of the rangers support to drat one?

I've had a bash and I reckon this version or similar is better. It shows phil macgivian up for the crook he is, whilst could not be done legally due to the alleged etc.

Dear All,

It has come to our attention that a number of false allegations have been made regarding Rangers Football Club, from a known bigot masquerading as a journalist, indeed suffice to say this is the same man termed by a tabloid national paper as being "tarred with a sickening sectarian brush". A man whose such past is so dubious he has changed his surname 2-3 times Indeed it remains open to reasonable conjecture as to why this is the case.

Whilst it is not club policy to comment on such individuals. It would appear the individual is suffering from an obvious mental health problem. We refute these allegations wholeheartedly, and urge the individual to seek the immediate help of a mental health professional if not for him for the sake of his alleged (sic) daughter.

In the meantime, I will be working tirelessly to return the Rangers Football Club to their rightful position at the top of the Scottish and European Game

Yours Sincerely

Mr Graham Wallace

The Priviledged CEO of the Rangers FC

The Club cannot comment on anyone's mental capacity as they are not legally permitted to so, we are not psychologists or psychiatrists and even if we had one comment he has never examined phil deluded three names in any official capacity. To call him mentally ill in a statement, would give this chunt legal recourse to sue us and I would guess the bigoted wee scrote would love that. The wording of the statement by the club has been prepared by the clubs lawyers and while not strong enough for what most of us would like to be said against this fuckpig, it is as far as we can legally go at this point. At present I am glad the club has given notice that they will respond to lies being spread about the club. Next instance will see the ante upped.

Hopefully steps are being taken behind the scenes to destroy this bigoted lunatic.

i suspect this us the case.

As we saw this week, making statements just gives the media the excuse they need to broadcast anti Rangers stuff under the guise of reporting it.

I am sure Wallace would have that in mind when he drafted it.

With wee Philth already hiding out in Ireland to escape our laws, legal action is tricky and going at him directly will just give him the platform he desperately wants.

That is why I reckon the club is playing softly softly.

Looks like the country in which it was published actually.

Libel is libel you would have to raise the civil action in Ireland though.

Libel and defamation are i believe against an individual not a company,as for a company i would only imagine that the LSE would investigate if a share price collapsed but again i believe they can only take action against company officials and it would not be a criminal action unless theft/fraud etc.

The Club cannot comment on anyone's mental capacity as they are not legally permitted to so, we are not psychologists or psychiatrists and even if we had one comment he has never examined phil deluded three names in any official capacity. To call him mentally ill in a statement, would give this chunt legal recourse to sue us and I would guess the bigoted wee scrote would love that. The wording of the statement by the club has been prepared by the clubs lawyers and while not strong enough for what most of us would like to be said against this fuckpig, it is as far as we can legally go at this point. At present I am glad the club has given notice that they will respond to lies being spread about the club. Next instance will see the ante upped.

Mate it was very very much tongue in cheek. I did say it could not be done legally as a disclaimer. :7325:

You're entirely right, but noone from rangers would be mad enough to listen to me anyway.

Good point about the ante upped i hope it is the opening salvo from Mr Wallace that ends with this vile odious individual being finally dealt with.