Our cup final vs RR - maybe not a walk over

nvager

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat Falkirk away from home fairly easily and they are a step above Raith Rovers.

Doesn't always work that way mate. Don't get me wrong, I fully expect us to win, but I don't think it will be easy. And it wasn't easy against Falkirk anyway, we left it late!

Stop making RR into something they are not.....they are just RR for fuck sake.

If we don't beat them we should be ashamed of ourselves.

This getting excuses ready in advance is weak and embarrassing.

Our manager and players need to steel up and not bottle it. We will be there in numbers so that will be our bit done.

There is steel missng from our team at the moment.

RR beating Hibs was nothing to write home about this is a Hibs side that lost a European tie 9-0 this season and have lost not once but twice to a total car crash hearts team that can't even win a game when they are 2-1 up in the 94th minute and playing against 9 men. No RR player would get near our first team they are a bunch of journey men on a par with Dunfermline, Rangers will blow them away 4-0.

I see Hibs were sent out of the Scottish Cup at Easter Road by RR.

That should tell us that we will have a difficult game on our hands in the final.

We may even be meeting them in the SC as well.

Is the RC final not at Easter Road too ?

Should be a good final, but we will win it.

There are a lot of people taking a lot for granted since Friday night - if cups were that easy to win then only Rangers or Celtic would ever win them - but its cup football and while I think we can be confident we should guard against being complacent!

I don't think they'll be all that bothered to be honest.

John Baird (their main striker) is a bitter tarrier.

One of their scorers from the weekend went all the way through the BB with me, so not all bog-rats in their side.

It won't be easy, but we really should be winning this game considering there's a trophy up for grabs.

I'm excited for this final.

It's a chance to complete our collection of Scottish silverware. Hopefully there would only be one more chance after this.

Indeed all that awaits Rangers now is winning the championship/first division next season and it's a clean sweep of every domestic league and cup. Has any other club in the world completed the grand slam of domestic league/cups i wonder?

As MrMcCoist posted earlier we should remember what that scrotum Turnbull Hutton said a couple of seasons ago.

Ally should pin those papers to the dressing room wall and tell the lads that if they don't humiliate and annihilate them then they'll get their balls booted.

I hope we absolutely trounce them. "Biggest win in a cup final" is the record I'm hoping for.