How's this work

1st_Jan_1994

Abergreen could possible pull a big crowd but i cant see it from Dundee utd as they dont have a big support. The Filth will buy up the tickets as its their only chance of seeing Rangers as they don't do extended runs in the cup under lennon.

Aberdeens last 2 scottish cup semis have resulted in less 31,000 each time including 1 v the other mhob who would have out flanked them.

Im pretty sure if i looked back, it would be years and years ago the last time there was a bigger crowd at a semi for them.

The cup isnt the same draw as it used to be. Neither cups are actually.

I think they would be given the Broomloan and that they would just about sell it out. I would hope we would sell out the rest. (tu)

As an aside, the 4 teams in the Semi share the entire gate and TV money equally. So if we played them and had 50,000 on TV and say Inverness played somebody and only got 6000 with no TV then Inverness and AN Other would still get a quarter of all the receipts after expenses. (tu)

Aberdeens last 2 scottish cup semis have resulted in less 31,000 each time including 1 v the other mhob who would have out flanked them.

Im pretty sure if i looked back, it would be years and years ago the last time there was a bigger crowd at a semi for them.

The cup isnt the same draw as it used to be. Neither cups are actually.

I think they would be given the Broomloan and that they would just about sell it out. I would hope we would sell out the rest. (tu)

As an aside, the 4 teams in the Semi share the entire gate and TV money equally. So if we played them and had 50,000 on TV and say Inverness played somebody and only got 6000 with no TV then Inverness and AN Other would still get a quarter of all the receipts after expenses. (tu)

They could take 20,000 easily to Ibrox for a cup semi final, especially since they would fancy their chances of winning there for the first time in 23 years.

I tell you something, drawing them in the semi or the final would make Glasgow an interesting place to be that day. :lol:

They could take 20,000 easily to Ibrox for a cup semi final, especially since they would fancy their chances of winning there for the first time in 23 years.

I tell you something, drawing them in the semi or the final would make Glasgow an interesting place to be that day. :lol:

Getting the subway will be fun.