Student discounts

Inigo

Club deck loyal will fucking hate this!

Been way up there once, when I got a hospitality package for a birthday.

Shite view, shite cramped seats.

Free drink :)

Atmosphere...Bf4 seemed like a rave!

And thats saying something! Never felt more out of place, just for singing.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this nugget :lol:

Now if you'd became a student and got an education you'd probably be able to spell a lot better (tu)

The useless wee shites should be made tae clean the stadium for fcuk awe efter the geme, and you thicko kid on students on here get the spellin you deserve !

Its pensioners that are keepin The Rangers goin Einstein, you don't think it's wee boys wae banners singing super Rangers dae ye !

To be fair, you are a pensioner when you are old enough to collect your state pension (for men, 65 years old) - and there are concessionary tickets for them

So pensioners are 'keepin The Rangers goin' as much as students will be

The useless wee shites should be made tae clean the stadium for fcuk awe efter the geme, and you thicko kid on students on here get the spellin you deserve !

You want to throw down some fistycuffs that's fine, I'll skelp you with my oversized H&M scarf and scald you with my freshly bought starbucks strawberry frappuchino you dick!

You want to throw down some fistycuffs that's fine, I'll skelp you with my oversized H&M scarf and scald you with my freshly bought starbucks strawberry frappuchino you dick!

You don't deserve the discount. H&M and Starbucks? Students should only get it if they can prove that they have to shop in second hand shops and eat pasta with melted butter.

You'll end up workin in McDonald's wae the rest of the masterminds wae plastic degrees !

:lol:

It's funny cos it's true

All the brain boxes and Uni bound cunts that excelled at school with me all work in supermarkets, petrol stations or KFC

Not that there's anything wrong with those places as a job is a job these days but for the brainy ones it's funny as fuck