Obsession at new level?

RangersFanBase

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anything surprise you these days with this mob.

If we get to the cup final everyone should take a blue poly bag and cover their seat so when we leave, their whole rotten cesspit will be blue just for the cameras.

Offended by everything

Embarrassed by nothing

I think they ran a bus to the Alloa game last season I was right next to Alloa fans n there was a few wee pricks wi sellik tops on. Spent the whole game singing only here to see the Rangers and BJK when they got upto leave. Made the fact we pumped Alloa 7-0 even sweeter.

I was standing outside the Louden one day, and no joke a guy literally across the street was standing talking to his pal, and he was wearing the mhanky yellow celtic away top from years gone by, the look's he was getting from everyone, and then eventually he moved, because the louden emptied out haha.

That must have been really exciting,it certainly sounded it.

Firstly, hello again!

Absolutely brilliant draw for us. Twice in the one season, but this time much better. Trip to Ibrox, plenty cash, and loads of great publicity for Rovers (we never seem to be off Sky these days). A miracle run for us to this stage, which I obviously hope continues to a, however unlikely, semi final.

What we do not require is for our big day to be hijacked by them. Is it too much to ask that we can go along and enjoy the game like every other 'wee' team. They seem to think that we enjoy some association with them, when for the real Rovers fans nothing could be further from the truth.

Welcome mate

Enjoy your day (tu)

Welcome wee Rover. I'm sorry for your affliction that comes from the east end. It must be really embarrassing for you.

On the plus side if they want to plough some of their "hard earned" benefits to come and watch the best team in the world then so be it. I only hope they don't ruin the day.

It might be best if your club lay down some ground rules so if they cause any damage to our stadium then those running the scum buses should be made to pay for it.