Turncoats in the Old Firm. Who's real and who's rumour?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know half a dozen thistle fans ,a kilmarnock , hearts and an other couple who support even didier teams ,all are protestant .I even know 4 who support septic but were christened protestant .I know no Catholics who support anybody but them .and coming from lennoxtown , I know a large amount of Tims .as far as I'm concerned ,all Catholics support the mhanks.

Amazing that you know fans of so many clubs but never a catholic who supports anyone but them. Either they're covering it up for some reason or I think someone might be telling porkies.

Even more surprised that you know a Killie fan, I've never came across one of them and I spent a season playing football down in the Ayrshire league. Seems they're a hard bunch to find.

Seriously? You are missing the point

What do you think the point was?

I believed it was whether a Rangers supporter wearing the green & grey hoops is acceptable factoring in that they were being paid to do so.

btw...I know Ally grew up supporting Liverpool in EK, so technically probably isn't/wasn't a Rangers fan.

Seriously? You are missing the point

I believed it was whether a Rangers supporter wearing the green & grey hoops is acceptable factoring in that they were being paid to do so.

btw...I know Ally grew up supporting Liverpool in EK, so technically probably isn't/wasn't a Rangers fan.

Nevermind (tu)

I see you got what I meant (tu)

If Rangeres offered me £100 a week and Celtic offered me £1000 a week. I'd be running out at Celtic park.... I'm a greedy money grabbing Bassa though

Whatever rows yer boat mate! Even going to that shitheap gave me the heebie jeebies every time I went into the cunt of a place,so there was no way I was ever going to pull on that fucking rag of theirs.

I know half a dozen thistle fans ,a kilmarnock , hearts and an other couple who support even didier teams ,all are protestant .I even know 4 who support septic but were christened protestant .I know no Catholics who support anybody but them .and coming from lennoxtown , I know a large amount of Tims .as far as I'm concerned ,all Catholics support the mhanks.

Remember someone telling me if Scotland was a catholic country we woukd need to shut our football down,as they do not support anyone else.Not strictly true , but not that far off.

Albertzleftpeg- I heard wilson supported septic and I know for a fact he want to a RC school therefore in my opinion raising the chances he is a septic supporter.you are right about making assumptions but in this case I am relaxed enough to make one.

I have never met a rangers supporter who attended a RC school.

My wife's nephew is a Tim and went to RC school and is a bear. Took up karate from an early age mind you!

One of my best mates went to a tim school, the only one in his year(probably the school too) that supported us and he had a season ticket in the Copland with me.

His Mum and Dad split and she sent him to to one of those schools but he stayed strong and kept his anal virginity.

Always at Orange walks with me etc, I used to tell everyone on our bus he went to the tim school and he cracked up.

Funny though.